[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

Milford would be stewing inside you would think. Just about good enough for the best Qld team of all time but can't make a Raiders side that cant win a game lol ... Poor guy. Priceless Stuart!

Milf has come on into the halves for Campese.

That works for us.

Off topic, but how big of a hardon does fensom have for Reynolds. Good to see.

He was OK.

Scored a try running onto a Campese grubber but passing left a bit to be desired, turned the ball over on a pretty ugly set-play.

The raiders are a shambles. Lockyer would struggle to shine with the lack of space in attack that they provide.

If Hook was sold on it also we'd be seeing Barba at Five-Eighth and Hoffman at fullback for this season.

Maybe there are 2 possibilities:

Hook wants Barba at the back 'cos he and Hoffman have a special relationship, or,

Hook wants Barba at the back 'cos he and Hoffman have a special relationship.

Milford will never be a playmaking type of half. He obviously got put there when he was younger because of his deadly ball running game, like a lot of kids are because they get more ball there.

We'll pretty much want him playing as a second fullback, and have Barba be more of a support player. Or vice versa. We'll still struggle for creativity and organisation against the top sides, but hopefully Hunt and McCullough keep developing and someone like Gillett starts working on his ball playing too.

7. Hunt
6. Milford
1. Barba

works for me.

I think Milford's play making skills continually get under sold. Yes he would be more of a running 5/8, but he can put runners into holes and he can kick

his organising of a team to get into a position to put on the play is what he does struggle with.

He's still young and his NRL experience is based on playing with a side that is largely organised by Campese and when it's not, it's a team that is in complete disarray.

Hunt and Milford would complement each other very well.

Stuart obviously hasn't got Milford training in the halves. With Thaiday .. Glenn and Gillett running off him he will attract the defence and be super danger Imo. And make more room for our Forwards. Exciting times ahead

Really... after a whole 40 minutes of footy at that shambles of a club under Sticky's direction?

Disingenuous. We've seen more of Milford in the halves than just that game.

7. Hunt
6. Milford
1. Barba

works for me.

I think Milford's play making skills continually get under sold. Yes he would be more of a running 5/8, but he can put runners into holes and he can kick

his organising of a team to get into a position to put on the play is what he does struggle with.

He's still young and his NRL experience is based on playing with a side that is largely organised by Campese and when it's not, it's a team that is in complete disarray.

Hunt and Milford would complement each other very well.

We currently have a running halfback (who's not as dynamic) who struggles to put our runners into holes and who can't kick too well (though he is improving, to his full credit) - absolutely an improvement. Should give Hunt more time to shine as well. I'm excited...

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.