[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

The raiders season is over. There is no benefit to Canberra to have Milford playing. They need to decide the team for next year. If I was Ricky I'd put him in the NSW cup... where hopefully he will play 5/8 and get some more experience in the position before next year!

Love this win-win situation for us.

Keep playing your best player who will join us next year.
Drop your best player and end up with the spoon.

Ricky loves spoons.

Without them his resume would show he's won nothing.

I cant stand seeing players dropped for the season just because they signed elsewhere, I don't like the Raiders doing it with Milf and the idea people have thrown around about us doing it to Granville is just as bad.

Would prefer that no player could sign until the season ended, as soon as the Grandfinal is done players can start signing for the following season.

Yeah but Ricky being the spiteful prick he is, would have Milf line up in the front row,

I cant stand seeing players dropped for the season just because they signed elsewhere, I don't like the Raiders doing it with Milf and the idea people have thrown around about us doing it to Granville is just as bad.

Would prefer that no player could sign until the season ended, as soon as the Grandfinal is done players can start signing for the following season.

Doesn't give them enough time to look for a house and organize everything though.

Doesn't give them enough time to look for a house and organize everything though.

I know that's the normal excuse given but it's a piss poor one imo, I'm sure it's not that hard to find a house when your paid so well.

I know that's the normal excuse given but it's a piss poor one imo, I'm sure it's not that hard to find a house when your paid so well.

Except it is. That end of the market is far harder, because there are less houses. Add that to the Xmas break where leasing just stops, then throw in some new years. Then throw in the new clubs pre-season training camps, and we're at round one pretty quick.

I know that if I was earning that much I wouldn't want to just live anywhere.

Except it is. That end of the market is far harder, because there are less houses. Add that to the Xmas break where leasing just stops, then throw in some new years. Then throw in the new clubs pre-season training camps, and we're at round one pretty quick.

And the circus that is Rounds 1-13 followed by playing droppings is any better? There is to much focus on where players will be in 2015 and not enough on where they are in 2014.

And the circus that is Rounds 1-13 followed by playing droppings is any better? There is to much focus on where players will be in 2015 and not enough on where they are in 2014.

How is it a circus? The only people making a big deal out of it are the fans.

And funny enough they are the most important people in the game.

Not really. Small comps lack fan and the players still go around every week. Without players or teams there wouldn't be fans though.

Not really. Small comps lack fan and the players still go around every week. Without players or teams there wouldn't be fans though.

And if Players/Teams don't please the fans they die, works both ways but when you've already got the clubs, players and fans then you need to grow the fanbase to grow the game. Having talented players sit out half the season purely because they signed elsewhere the next season isn't doing that.

And funny enough they are the most important people in the game.

Broncos fans are whinging because his contract states he plays wherever the hell the Raiders want to play him.

Canberra fans are whinging because he's taking a spot that a junior could use to enter him into the NRL.

Why should Canberra have to give him up earlier just because they are trying to future proof their club?

Broncos fans are whinging because his contract states he plays wherever the hell the Raiders want to play him.

Canberra fans are whinging because he's taking a spot that a junior could use to enter him into the NRL.

Why should Canberra have to give him up earlier just because they are trying to future proof their club?

I'm not saying they should give him up early, I'm happy for him to finish his season with them as per his contract. I just think it's poor that players are dropped to reserves because of their destination the next year regardless of talent and something needs to be done to stop it.

I'm not saying they should give him up early, I'm happy for him to finish his season with them as per his contract. I just think it's poor that players are dropped to reserves because of their destination the next year regardless of talent and something needs to be done to stop it.

What if the shoe was on the other foot.

The Broncos are playing like busted ass holes. Have a player in a position who is leaving next year, and have a junior ready to take that spot. Wouldn't you want the new junior in the squad to get some game time?

What if the shoe was on the other foot.

The Broncos are playing like busted ass holes. Have a player in a position who is leaving next year, and have a junior ready to take that spot. Wouldn't you want the new junior in the squad to get some game time?

I'd want the best team fielded each week to give the team the best chance of at least finishing a little more respectable. Nobody is going to claim they are any chance this year however they are still only 4 wins out of the 8 with 11 games left.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • IceWorks
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Justwin
  • theshed
  • Kev_Guz
  • phoenix
  • Cavalo
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Skyblues87
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.