[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

Different coaching styles. Different opinions.

Ricky has a style? :laugh: it's strange that a bloke like him is willing to throw the season and not field the best team. You'd think he would want to be as far away from the wooden spoon as possible.

Ricky has a style? :laugh: it's strange that a bloke like him is willing to throw the season and not field the best team. You'd think he would want to be as far away from the wooden spoon as possible.

Raiders were dumb enough to give him a massive contract though. He still gets paid.

What if the shoe was on the other foot.

The Broncos are playing like busted ass holes. Have a player in a position who is leaving next year, and have a junior ready to take that spot. Wouldn't you want the new junior in the squad to get some game time?
Yes, once the season is gone, I would probably want that, but...

- The Raiders season isn't gone, yet... so you should field the best possible team as long as you have a chance to make the finals.
- If and when it's gone, and you want to blood new players and give them time to adapt to the NRL, instead of the guy that you know is leaving, then let him go to his new team, instead of putting him back in reserve grade out of spite.

He is an idiot. If Milford wasn't a first grade regular I'd understand not picking him.

I don't see the issue with a mid-season trade period. We essentially are already seeing it with Mortimer and Koriobete moving on. Given SOO and season ending injuries it is a good chance for teams to pick up depth where they need it.

Milford is back as starting fullback for the Raiders

Rickys smart. He needs to start winning games and he will be playing the best talent he has available to achieve that. He doesn't have the luxury of dropping a player cause he signed with another club and bringing in an equally good player to replace him especially when that said player is their best player

Rickys smart. He needs to start winning games and he will be playing the best talent he has available to achieve that. He doesn't have the luxury of dropping a player cause he signed with another club and bringing in an equally good player to replace him especially when that said player is their best player

Then why is McCrone still playing with Cornish still in reserve grade

126465549495667.png

I agree Ricky is smart. I firmly believe he is deliberately tanking so they can get the #1 pick in the draft.

Then why is McCrone still playing with Cornish still in reserve grade

Because mccrones a superstar. But shhh it's a secret that only Ricky and his raiders know so keep it to yourself

You lost me after you said Rickys smart lol

Bit dramatic, he's been in camp and missed training and preparation. His flight was delayed home too. Raiders need wins and with the disrupted preparation I think it was just easier to go with the guys that are there.

Back to fullback this week. You guys are jumping at shadows.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Hurrijo
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  • Porthoz
  • Wolfie
  • Pablo
  • NSW stables
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Maddy
  • bb_gun
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • cento
  • broncsgoat
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.