[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

I can interpret that Milford statement another way.

I'm looking forward to moving my parents down here, while I serve the remainder of of contract here since the Raiders won't honour the get out clause I had inserted, before running as fast as I can back to Brisbane at seasons end.

​he wont say the bold bit while wearing a Raiders jersey, doesn't mean he isn't thinking it though

No you are putting words in his mouth that he hasn't said because that's what you wish he had said. Read the entire article that the quote is from and you'll see that your interpretation is wrong.

Yep and they are QLDs greatest players. Mal was 100x better than that New South Welshmen Inglis is, and that is saying something because Inglis is a great player no doubt about it. Walters is easily a better hooker than Smith, Belcher was better than Lockyer, and so on. I'm not saying that those players are bad because they aren't, they are all legends of QLD, but the Raiders were better.

What? That was by far the most ridiculous post I have ever read on here and quite frankly, that level of delusion deserves a ban because surely you're trolling, right?

I can interpret that Milford statement another way.

I'm looking forward to moving my parents down here, while I serve the remainder of of contract here since the Raiders won't honour the get out clause I had inserted, before running as fast as I can back to Brisbane at seasons end.

​he wont say the bold bit while wearing a Raiders jersey, doesn't mean he isn't thinking it though

I actually thought what you said was the first interpretation anyway but I was enjoying watching this poster titilate his 'facts'.

I also tell you that I used to live in the north of China and one snowy, windy day is enough to want to get out of anywhere like that. A holiday in that kind of place is nice but living in it sucks!

No you are putting words in his mouth that he hasn't said because that's what you wish he had said. Read the entire article that the quote is from and you'll see that your interpretation is wrong.

Yeah but I read it the same way.

Im not trolling haha I'm staying right on topic and discussing something which effects both our clubs. Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't mean I'm trolling. I'm just laying out some facts about the Milf saga that don't sit well with Broncos fans.
You're presenting as fact rumours that suit your agenda. The facts are .Milford has signed for the broncos in his home town.

It was a joke about Canberra's most famous entertainment venue being someones roof. His parents are more than likely currently on an indefinite holiday in Canberra so Anthony doesn't feel too homesick and his footballing quality won't decline. Have they sold their house or if they rent do you think Anthony is paying it until they return? His parents are coming back and they'll be bringing Anthony with them.

Milf will be able to pay for just about anything he wants with the money we are offering him. His "footballing quality" didn't decline last year when they were still in Bris and he was living with Papalii. Milford had always planned to move his family to Canberra and now it's happened.

Mal was great, Walters was Smiths equal but seriously Belcher is not even close to Lockyers class although a good fullback of his time

Mate don't try and be nice to the troll, there is no way Walters was equal to Smith, he is the best hooker ever.

You're presenting as fact rumours that suit your agenda. The facts are .Milford has signed for the broncos in his home town.

Nope all truth that you just don't like. The facts are that Papalii signed with the Eels. Go and ask Para fans how he is going for them now...

Milf will be able to pay for just about anything he wants with the money we are offering him. His "footballing quality" didn't decline last year when they were still in Bris and he was living with Papalii. Milford had always planned to move his family to Canberra and now it's happened.

He also planned on moving to Brisbane to be with his family too, and look how that went. Then after that he got the next best thing by getting his parents to live there.

Mate don't try and be nice to the troll, there is no way Walters was equal to Smith, he is the best hooker ever.
Walters was a great hooker and the game has changed for hookers so it is hard to compare. I think smith is a cooler decision maker than Walters but that would about he only difference

BTW arguing with him will get you no where. At the end of the day Milf either stays there or comes to the Broncos. No reason to get worked up about it now.
Good luck to Milf if he can get 1.2 Million out of the Raiders. Is he worth it? At present no but in the future maybe.
He is a super talent but I have been around long enough to know that doesn't mean much until he has played about 5 seasons. I will reserve judgement on him until 2017

Last edited:
1396690615128.jpg

not the result we wanted lastnight, loved the heritage jumpers tho! Hope we get a good crowd at home to get the knights! #weareraiders

http://Instagram.com/p/mcGzO7Eh5U/

^ Milfs latest Instagram update from a couple of mins ago. The kid bleeds green and is obviously so proud of the great Raiders heritage that he's now a part of.

He also planned on moving to Brisbane to be with his family too, and look how that went. Then after that he got the next best thing by getting his parents to live there.

No he just always planned to move his family down to Canberra. Halo couldn't travel for awhile so they had to wait to do the move. Now his parents live in Canberra there is no reason for him to ever go back to Bris.

1396690615128.jpg

not the result we wanted lastnight, loved the heritage jumpers tho! Hope we get a good crowd at home to get the knights! #weareraiders

^ Milfs latest Instagram update from a couple of mins ago. The kid bleeds green and is obviously so proud of the great Raiders heritage that he's now a part of.
I love the Raiders jersey, doesn't mean I support them

1396690615128.jpg

I love the Raiders jersey, doesn't mean I support them

Fancy wanting the team you are in to win, no one has ever done that in the history of the game. What an innovative Instagrammer.

1396690615128.jpg

One time I was camping when I was younger and I had no dry clothes and had to wear my uncles Raiders jersey because it was too cold to be shirtless. 10 year old version of me was dirty about it but I had to do it. That's kind of how I see this. He's stuck in the cold of Canberra and has to wear that shitty green jersey too.

One time I was camping when I was younger and I had no dry clothes and had to wear my uncles Raiders jersey because it was too cold to be shirtless. 10 year old version of me was dirty about it but I had to do it. That's kind of how I see this. He's stuck in the cold of Canberra and has to wear that shitty green jersey too.

If he hated waring the jersey he definitely wouldn't be saying that he loved it lol

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Locky24
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • theshed
  • Redfern_1980
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  • heartly87
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Scdeac
  • Brocko
  • davidp
  • Bucking Beads
  • bert_lifts
  • cento
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wolfie
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.