[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

I love how you gloat about trolling the HQ and how we're all such easy targets, would love to see what would happen should someone do the same at the Raiderps forum.

Vindicated has been banned from the thread.

Move on.

I love how you gloat about trolling the HQ and how we're all such easy targets, would love to see what would happen should someone do the same at the Raiderps forum.
We all know they're a bit thin skinned when it come pointing out the obvious.

I don't understand trolling. Oh no, you made me take time out of my day to respond! On a forum where I would be responding to things anyway. Good work, champ.

The inevitability is priceless. The Raider's joke of a coach will have them outside the top 8 regardless of their talent. All the players will be burned out by round 15 and Milford will have no room to do anything. Then he'll be over-rated, and the Broncos will be suckers for gambling on a rookie. And for falling for Sticky's $1.2 mill bluff which was only leaked to the media to drive up the Broncos' contract price.

Do you guys have a "The Greatest" equivalent who sat next to Milford and was assured he'd be staying in Canberra?

The inevitability is priceless. The Raider's joke of a coach will have them outside the top 8 regardless of their talent. All the players will be burned out by round 15 and Milford will have no room to do anything. Then he'll be over-rated, and the Broncos will be suckers for gambling on a rookie. And for falling for Sticky's $1.2 mill bluff which was only leaked to the media to drive up the Broncos' contract price.

Do you guys have a "The Greatest" equivalent who sat next to Milford and was assured he'd be staying in Canberra?
The greenest maybe.

Just had a read through the Milford thread on Greenhouse. What a fucking laugh that was :rofl: Talking about giving us shit in the Round 13 clash, the typical "Broncos are entitled" bs, more sooking about our friday night fixtures.

The fact that they can't crawl their way out of the pay T.V timeslots should tell them something about how relevant they are in the bigger picture of the NRL. Maybe if they could string 4 wins in a row together, they might get somewhere.

lol

"Barba isn't going anywhere" ... "you'll hear the truth come out about Barba soon" ... "**** BARBA AND HIS FAMILY!!!"

Last edited:
Sooo it's all about cash, but if the Raiders offer him a truck load more cash then he still comes home to Brisbane it will be because he wants less money.

Interesting concept, elaborate if you could, you may have the answer to the salary cap issues and don't even know it.
Its not that interesting its called third party agreements, pretty much well accepted in the RL community and I thought on this board that players earn a lot more then what there club is paying them through TPAs.

Just like old Lockyer who was 250k, he was probably on 600-1m by the end and the majority of it would have been tpas.

Look at what is happening with Fifita if you want a look at the amount players are paid as opposed to the funny figure they get put through the salary cap at.

Thus, in conclusion wherever he goes, chances are its for the money.

On a different topic, all the high and mighty garbage re milford being a dog if he doesn't go to Brisbane and how terrible he is for using his fathers health as an excuse, maybe that's true, but how can you dump all of that on milford and his manager alone without apportioning a percentage of the blame on Andrew Gee / Broncos / News Limited.

Lets be honest, if any of us got a big offer elsewhere we would consider it, we might even agree to it, but then if our current employer offered to meet or beat it and we could get out of our old agreement scott free, chances are we would all think very hard about staying. So really all the bleating on here is just that .... bleating.

Its not that interesting its called third party agreements, pretty much well accepted in the RL community and I thought on this board that players earn a lot more then what there club is paying them through TPAs.

Just like old Lockyer who was 250k, he was probably on 600-1m by the end and the majority of it would have been tpas.

Look at what is happening with Fifita if you want a look at the amount players are paid as opposed to the funny figure they get put through the salary cap at.

Thus, in conclusion wherever he goes, chances are its for the money.

On a different topic, all the high and mighty garbage re milford being a dog if he doesn't go to Brisbane and how terrible he is for using his fathers health as an excuse, maybe that's true, but how can you dump all of that on milford and his manager alone without apportioning a percentage of the blame on Andrew Gee / Broncos / News Limited.

Lets be honest, if any of us got a big offer elsewhere we would consider it, we might even agree to it, but then if our current employer offered to meet or beat it and we could get out of our old agreement scott free, chances are we would all think very hard about staying. So really all the bleating on here is just that .... bleating.

ur not very clever to come on the broncos forum and bitch About broncos fans supporting there team. i mean were all a bit one eyed when it comes to our team. but hell ive seen the grenehouse forums and so many of you including you wanted to crucify the poor kid when he first signed with the broncos. sayin him and his whole family are dogs and scum. and if milford honours his deal with broncos i cant wait to again see ur high and mighty supports once again turn on him like hes the devil.

so instead of trying to give lectures on how our fans shuold act on there own forum maybe u shuold head back to your own and talk about how amazing you are for "Trolling" the broncos forum.

He can't go to the Dogs, he can only reneg on the deal if it's to stay with the Raiders.

Hi Nick! How about dem Eagles this year?

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • mieko
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • Turks85
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Gaz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.