[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

Hearing Raiders fans were giving it to Milford after the game yesterday. Apparently they were telling him to F off to Brisbane already. 5 good games and 1 quiet game and they've given up on him. We will gladly take him now.

He's Anthony Milfarce now and can **** off to Brisbane already. :laugh:

So basically Raiders fans only love him if he is winning them every game single handedly. :laugh:

I know we aren't doing too crash hot but the Raiders are just terrible. Milf and Croker are the only 2 decent players in the whole squad. Papalii has fallen off the wagon. That's gotta be weighing on Milfs mind that if he accepts the big money from Canberra, he could turn into the next JT; the only good player with a mountain of pressure on his shoulders in a team that is destined to struggle to make the 8 or more commonly, don't.

Last edited:
If Milfords reasons for wanting to come to us in the first place are correct, we have nothing to worry about.

If he's only after $$$$, then Canberra can have him.

I know we aren't doing too crash hot but the Raiders are just terrible. Milf and Croker are the only 2 decent players in the whole squad. Papalii has fallen off the wagon. That's gotta be weighing on Milfs mind that if he accepts the big money from Canberra, he could turn into the next JT; the only good player with a mountain of pressure on his shoulders in a team that is destined to struggle to make the 8 or more commonly, don't.

Wighton, Campese, Shillington, Fensom, Vaughn, Robinson and Allwood are all pretty good players if you ask me along with Milford and Croker.

Wighton, Campese, Shillington, Fensom, Vaughn, Robinson and Allwood are all pretty good players if you ask me along with Milford and Croker.

You lost me at Campese. He has been shocking for them this season.

Really ??

I kinda think he's been going ok. He sets up a lot of their plays and has a fantastic kicking game.

Disagree entirely. The makings of a great player in his position is coming up with the goods when it matters most and he has summarily failed to do that for the Raiders. As a cohesive unit, they have not been impressive at all and all of their best moments so far this season have involved Milford in some capacity.

Hearing Raiders fans were giving it to Milford after the game yesterday. Apparently they were telling him to F off to Brisbane already. 5 good games and 1 quiet game and they've given up on him. We will gladly take him now.

Mate if this is true, :beer:

:party::cheer2:

Bushman will now be upset. He felt so superior when telling his mates how we at BHQ, have been so naughty to Ben Barba... :laugh:

canberra are worse than brisbane in attack. campese offers nothing (he does not take the line on at all anymore) and wighton is a little better than hoffman at 6.

raiders rely 100% on milford to create something from nothing but as teams focus solely on stopping him he's going to find it difficult

Wighton has been quite good in the 6. He has a decent kicking game on him.

I'm just happy to see that bushman has been forced off his high horse in regards to fans abusing players.

Every club has their share of idiotic supporters, ourselves included.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • johnny plath
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.