[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

Nope all truth that you just don't like. The facts are that Papalii signed with the Eels. Go and ask Para fans how he is going for them now...
What's Papalii got to do with anything. You seem to get upset when presented with the actual facts.

What's Papalii got to do with anything. You seem to get upset when presented with the actual facts.

The point is Papalii signed a worthless contract with the Eels, just like Milf signed a worthless contract with the Broncos. Does Papalii play for Para?

The point is Papalii signed a worthless contract with the Eels, just like Milf signed a worthless contract with the Broncos. Does Papalii play for Para?
You were probably a Joel Monaghan fan . But doesn't make you a dog fucker.

Another one that's going to go on suicide watch come round 13... :laugh:

Have we all fed the troll enough?

If you're going to argue like a five year old I will too. Using your logic.

James Maloney and Corey Norman (just to name a couple) both signed prior to round 13 and didn't backflip, so obviously Milford won't either

/thread

You were probably a Joel Monaghan fan . But doesn't make you a dog fucker.

Posing for a fake photo PRETENDING to do something doesn't make him one either. Stupid yes, animal lover no. Meh Monas was ok, we had better juniors coming through at that time anyway so his days were numbered regardless.

I suppose the real point is we're doing ok at the moment without Milford. How would the raiders be going without him?

Posing for a fake photo PRETENDING to do something doesn't make him one either. Stupid yes, animal lover no. Meh Monas was ok, we had better juniors coming through at that time anyway so his days were numbered regardless.
Are you just pissed cos he stole your girlfriend?

If you're going to argue like a five year old I will too. Using your logic.

James Maloney and Corey Norman (just to name a couple) both signed prior to round 13 and didn't backflip, so obviously Milford won't either

/thread

All the signs say Milford will and the word around Canberra is that he loves playing under Stuart and he and his family are so happy in Canberra now. No reason to move to Bris and lower his families livings standards. His plan all along was to move his family to Canberra because he loves the place.

I suppose the real point is we're doing ok at the moment without Milford. How would the raiders be going without him?

Very well, unlike Bris we have a team full of talent plus stacks of superstars in the making in our feeder clubs and u20s. Milf is just the cherry on top so to speak. Broncos have a completely dud coach too, someone needs to give him the Hook lol

Very well, unlike Bris we have a team full of talent plus stacks of superstars in the making in our feeder clubs and u20s. Milf is just the cherry on top so to speak. Broncos have a completely dud coach too, someone needs to give him the Hook lol
You do know you have Stuart right.
your club also has strong track record of ruining good players with poor culture.

Last edited:
All the signs say Milford will and the word around Canberra is that he loves playing under Stuart and he and his family are so happy in Canberra now. No reason to move to Bris and lower his families livings standards. His plan all along was to move his family to Canberra because he loves the place.

Ok great mate I don't care. The word is you know shit just like everyone except Milford and his manager. But I tell you what, if we just agree that Milford will back flip will you **** off? You're just plain annoying. You talk about assumptions like they are fact and are more annoying than a mosquito.

The only thing your arrival has done is made me appreciate posters from other teams that actually have half a brain like bushman.

Also, getting banned multiple times doesn't make you cool and it's pathetic to brag about it

Last edited:
You do know you have Stuart right.

Sure do! Sticky is an absolute legend. Premiership winner both as a player and as a coach. Hook is a nobody, the sooner the Broncos get rid of him the better from your perspective. But by all means keep him! He's a complete dud.

Sure do! Sticky is an absolute legend. Premiership winner both as a player and as a coach. Hook is a nobody, the sooner the Broncos get rid of him the better from your perspective. But by all means keep him! He's a complete dud.
What Stuart does to clubs is criminal.

Just found this on the Greenhouse page. Safe to say The Vindicated will be copping a ban now? "Conroy you'd hate to be a mod at Backwardsland HQ right now! I'd forgotten just how fun trolling was and these Bronco fans are such easy targets"

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • broncoscope
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • mieko
  • sooticus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • Turks85
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.