Payne Haas Arrested

Rubbish, they get released all the time to refute “main stream media” and their version of events
You know they don’t have them on constantly right? Otherwise you’ll be sitting there watching them type stuff, often things that can’t be released to the media, fill out forms and driving cars for 7 straight hours. They don’t always turn them on before every situation either, it’s just not possible to do so when you’re doing things quickly.

Also can we stop likening this to Curtis Scott. Paul White has said Haas had admitted to going about this the wrong way and he has form. He fucked up and needs to own it and grow the **** up. It’s that simple

He is a deadset goose. Dumb as dogshit. Maybe he has a problem with authority, who knows. All i do know is he failed to co-operate with the NRL investigation, he was with Fifita with all that drama in Bali, he drove on a disqualified learner license while also on his phone. On top of that, he is a filthy cockroach and trouble seems to be following him around. Boot him out.
He's also the hardest worker in the team with daylight second, and one of our only two rep players.

You need to stop getting so offended about that city. You can’t ignore facts, the city is bikie run and is a binge drinking crack den. Second highest crime rate in Australia (probably highest per capita) How is that not aggressive and toxic?

I'm not 100% sure about that. Curtis Scott got done and through to the stage of pleading guilty to at least some of the charges laid before the police body camera footage showed he was basically assaulted by the cops. If Payne was in the same boat and not have his lawyer or anyone sticking up for him, or if the police *lost* the footage he'd be stitched up legally, from a p.r. point of view and likely sanctioned by the NRL too. In short the body cams are there to help the police, not anyone else.
Body camera footage getting lost...?
I'm not an expert on QPC matters, but I do know there are multiple systems in place to ensure that doesn't happen, because they have to be protected from tampering like any other evidence for judicial purposes.

I mean, I'm sure it's not impossible, but you would have to be pretty high up to get all the people necessarily involved in such a clean-up job, to do your bidding. That would make it borderline conspiracy theory, given that person would be vulnerable to any of those people shooting their mouth off...
Cool. Still a shithole 😆
Yup... Toowoomba is the place to be! 🤪
I’d live there again tbh. I’d be very selective about where though. It is a honey pot for young people though and I don’t think that can be argued.
Absolutely. It's called the glitter strip for a reason...

That said, I'd be very selective about where to live in any city, but much more so outside of Australia.

You know they don’t have them on constantly right? Otherwise you’ll be sitting there watching them type stuff, often things that can’t be released to the media, fill out forms and driving cars for 7 straight hours. They don’t always turn them on before every situation either, it’s just not possible to do so when you’re doing things quickly.

Also can we stop likening this to Curtis Scott. Paul White has said Haas had admitted to going about this the wrong way and he has form. He fucked up and needs to own it and grow the **** up. It’s that simple
Yes im aware how body cams work. They are designed to activate ie record when taser or gun are drawn.

Are the charges only using abusive language and intimidating police?

You'd think if he was being agro and intimidating the police that he may have also been resisting arrest.... and could you imagine trying to take down a 125kg 2m tall Hulk that is resisting arrest 😲 😲

So apparently he was intimidating the police, but happy to be cuffed and go with them peacefully 🤨 🤨

Last edited:
Are the charges only using abusive language and intimidating police?

You'd think if he was being agro and intimidating the police that he may have also been resisting arrest.... and could you imagine trying to take down a 125kg 2m tall Hulk that is resisting arrest 😲 😲

So apparently he was intimidating the police, but happy to be cuffed and go with them peacefully 🤨 🤨
Sorry I stuffed that up 😂

him being in the general vicinity of anyone is intimidating 😂.
He’s still a dumbass though, when trouble finds you often the common denominator is that you’re doing something wrong.

Sorry I stuffed that up 😂

him being in the general vicinity of anyone is intimidating 😂.
He’s still a dumbass though, when trouble finds you often the common denominator is that you’re doing something wrong.
Yeah agreed... is it literally the police officer was scared because there was a hulk in front of them... or does the charge suggest he threatened to harm them?

Seems improbable that a guy threatening to harm a police office then immediately calms down and is happy to be cuffed without resisting... he's a fucking giant so any sort of resisting would require multiple officers to take him down to the ground.

I'd imagine if there is a pack of police officers (assume there would be if there was a brawl happening nearby) they will just back the story of whichever officer felt 'intimidated' and if there is no footage then it will be he said / she said.

The intimidation charge seems a beat up to me that falls squarely witnesses as evidence... maybe some of our resident legal eagles can explain it to me 😬 😬

Last edited:
In the scheme of things swearing and being a bit disrespectful to the police is fairly minor but considering this is his 4th year of first grade and he has already been involved in some kind of trouble 3 times. Its not really good enough and he needs to just behave.

Walters on Haas

“Certainly, Petero will be spending some time with Payne,” Walters said.

“He’s done that already but he’ll be spending more time with him.

“That’s one of the reasons Petero is in our staff now because he’s good with players and good with people.

“What happens on the field, is equally important with what happens off the field.

“It’s all of our responsibility to get around Payne and support him and making sure he’s taking the right steps so that it never happens again.”

“I, like everyone else at the Broncos, am disappointed with the actions of Payne the other night,” he said.

“We’ve got to make sure Payne learns from this and he’s put up his hand and admitted he’s made a mistake.

“I don’t consider it a setback.

“It’s one of those things that have happened and one we have to own as a club.

“We’re trying to get everything right with the NRL Integrity Unit to make sure it’s done quickly, efficiently and promptly.”

Walters on Haas

“Certainly, Petero will be spending some time with Payne,” Walters said.

“He’s done that already but he’ll be spending more time with him.

“That’s one of the reasons Petero is in our staff now because he’s good with players and good with people.

“What happens on the field, is equally important with what happens off the field.

“It’s all of our responsibility to get around Payne and support him and making sure he’s taking the right steps so that it never happens again.”

“I, like everyone else at the Broncos, am disappointed with the actions of Payne the other night,” he said.

“We’ve got to make sure Payne learns from this and he’s put up his hand and admitted he’s made a mistake.

“I don’t consider it a setback.

“It’s one of those things that have happened and one we have to own as a club.

“We’re trying to get everything right with the NRL Integrity Unit to make sure it’s done quickly, efficiently and promptly.”
I like Walters.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Big Del
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.