PLAYER Payne Haas

Is tevita even staying at the dogs? He’s off contract and on big money so I’d be surprised if the dogs resign him. If the dogs sign Haas it would 100% include TPJ’s contract lol.
Lol I was thinking the same. The most far fetched part of that story was tpj still being there in 25’.

NRL Physio has just posted saying Haas has suffered an ankle injury at NSW training.

Don't send him back injured please.

If NSW so much as harms a hair on Haas’ head..
2E955D69 C650 4741 9F02 3B96D52AD0DF

Stoopid origin, especially when it is NSW derailing our season potentially.

FFS couldn't even get to kick off without Origin pain.

I so badly want him to stay a Bronco, but my glass half empty brain thinks its going to go badly.

The biggest issue I have with this Payno BS is we have lost Flegs and potentially missing out on replacing him with quality while he holds his dick.

The only ones worth chasing aren't going to be off contract until 2025 at the earliest.

The only ones worth chasing aren't going to be off contract until 2025 at the earliest.

2024:
Thompson, Taupau, Bullemor, Frizell, Sorensen, Baker, Price are the ones I'd consider without breaking the bank, so we don't really need to do anything until the 25 crop as you said, so we still have time but even so, Haas isn't re-signing before he goes to open market, his manager won't let him even if he wants to.

2025:
Haas, Riki, Ese'ese, Mo, Stimson, Paseka, T.Eisenhuth, Curran, Arrow, Koloamatangi, Tatola, Su'A, Twal - these are the ones I would be interested in, though some obviously WAY more than others. If we did lose Haas, I'd love to go after Tatola/Mo and Arrow / Paseka to replace him.

2024:
Thompson, Taupau, Bullemor, Frizell, Sorensen, Baker, Price are the ones I'd consider without breaking the bank, so we don't really need to do anything until the 25 crop as you said, so we still have time but even so, Haas isn't re-signing before he goes to open market, his manager won't let him even if he wants to.

2025:
Haas, Riki, Ese'ese, Mo, Stimson, Paseka, T.Eisenhuth, Curran, Arrow, Koloamatangi, Tatola, Su'A, Twal - these are the ones I would be interested in, though some obviously WAY more than others. If we did lose Haas, I'd love to go after Tatola/Mo and Arrow / Paseka to replace him.
with what haas is likely to be offered i think you could get mo and koloamatangi

Koloamatangi is rotting in reserves atm, There could be potential to take him tbh, that would be excellent Flegs cover.

Koloamatangi is rotting in reserves atm, There could be potential to take him tbh, that would be excellent Flegs cover.
Jings I thought Koloamatangi was injured and that was why he was missing. He'd be well worth a look.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.