PLAYER Payne Haas

Jings I thought Koloamatangi was injured and that was why he was missing. He'd be well worth a look.
He was injured, but the last two weeks he has been listed in the reserves, maybe it's possible that it's just a caution but it would be odd for a second week.

He was injured, but the last two weeks he has been listed in the reserves, maybe it's possible that it's just a caution but it would be odd for a second week.

It does happen sometimes with longer term injuries. He is very much loved at Souths and very much part of their best 13.

Still injured. I haven’t seen him named in the reserves.

Not due back for another week or two. They’re saying Round 14.

Still injured. I haven’t seen him named in the reserves.

Not due back for another week or two. They’re saying Round 14.
Screenshot 20230526 180802

I know its just for a laugh, but there is a segment on the matty johns show with Hindy and Fletch asking stupid questions to the NSW side, and they all had a joke and a laugh about how good Haas will go at the Roosters next year.

This kinda pissed me off i hate to say it, even though its tongue in cheek.
Even Haas laughed along and thought it was funny, but its fucking shit to watch that as a Bronco fan.

Again, i know its all in good fun and a joke, but jesus it makes us look like clowns i reckon when the running joke is Haas leaving for the Roosters.

Maybe i just take this shit too seriously.

I know its just for a laugh, but there is a segment on the matty johns show with Hindy and Fletch asking stupid questions to the NSW side, and they all had a joke and a laugh about how good Haas will go at the Roosters next year.

This kinda pissed me off i hate to say it, even though its tongue in cheek.
Even Haas laughed along and thought it was funny, but its fucking shit to watch that as a Bronco fan.

Again, i know its all in good fun and a joke, but jesus it makes us look like clowns i reckon when the running joke is Haas leaving for the Roosters.

Maybe i just take this shit too seriously.
Yes your taking it too seriously, if anything it's making fun of Roosters.

Yes your taking it too seriously, if anything it's making fun of Roosters.
Honestly though, if there wasnt contract drama around him, with Roosters blatant salary cap bullshit involved, i would laugh it off.
But it fucking gets under my skin mate lol.

Honestly though, if there wasnt contract drama around him, with Roosters blatant salary cap bullshit involved, i would laugh it off.
But it fucking gets under my skin mate lol.
His mum is in the slammer for years in Brisbane, I doubt he leaves SEQ.

Roosters just announced two repeat signings.

Why cant we do that with Haas?

The longer it drags out the more uneasy i feel about it.

He isn’t leaving his family.

Big contracts take time. It’s not done quickly. Plenty of players over the years have taken months to sort out the details of big contracts.

He isn’t leaving his family.

Big contracts take time. It’s not done quickly. Plenty of players over the years have taken months to sort out the details of big contracts.
Realistically it's us or Union (with the Reds), I don't see him going to Titans, and Dolphins I have doubts.

Tevita is signed for 2024. On 925k (pre-cap rise) according to Murdoch lol.
Yeah so he won't even be there given Haas is not off contract until 2025.

No way does Gus splash out for the 15min wonder that needs 3 interchanges a game to play 40mins

The only ones worth chasing aren't going to be off contract until 2025 at the earliest.
Mo Fotu though... I'd take him as a partner in the middle for Patty... and also that we've lost Flegs already because the eggs are in Payne's basket

Koloamatangi is rotting in reserves atm, There could be potential to take him tbh, that would be excellent Flegs cover.
He's been injured and only returning this week... possibly. He's one that Souths will be very keen to keep.

Arrow though

Active Now

• Fozz
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Organix
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • westy316
  • TimWhatley
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • kiwi2
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.