PLAYER Payne Haas

This right here. Dave Donaghy is the single greatest thing to happen to this club . The very fiber of this club has changed in a way that is making fans and players buy in.

GIVE HIM THE KEY TO THE CITY
I think kevy deserves the same praise as DD. He's provided an environment the players obviously love to play in and we are winning.. DD would have given kevy the tools and they are both the craftsmen.

Yep after all the vitriol Kevvie copped early on, and not completely unjustifiably, he deserves all the credit he gets now. He’s proving to be an excellent coach.
We'd better check with Selwyn first eh.....?

I wish I could say it was incredible (but it sadly isn’t) the way the RL journos are happy to link every single off contract player with even a tenuous link to Brisbane or Queensland with the Dolphins on the basis that coming to Brisbane will appeal to that player, yet they cannot make the same leap that any of those players might be prepared to take less money to stay at the Broncos for those same reasons.

So 2024 has been upgraded & he actually re-signed for 2 years.

Or am I reading it wrong.

Gotta love how that's the main story and the use of Haas' photo. It's typical media scummery. He shouldn't be the headline photo on a drug bust story. It's unfortunate his family are all drop kicks but he doesn't deserve that shit.

That article is confusing

Says arrested because $1M of stuff was carted
Then says police switched it out for something else
So they’re arrested for importing $1M of talcum powder?

Source: Rugby League Writers

giphy.gif

Haas’ quick carry and pass ties up three players in the middle of the field to start. As Adam Reynolds sweeps behind the block, Jordan Riki drops back underneath to hold up Luca Moretti (14). With Reynolds engaging Dylan Brown (6) as Kotoni Staggs his Daejarn Asi’s inside shoulder, the space is created for Reece Walsh to whip around the edge.

Only posting a short snippet as those guys are great and deserve the click.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.