Peter Wallace officially released to join Panthers

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Re: Rumour - Peter Wallace on the outer

I honestly hope Wal finds a good club to sign him for some decent money, and that he plays alright.

What if it's the coughstormcough?

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

What if it's the coughstormcough?

I'd like to see him at the storm. I think he'd be a perfect fit for what they're after. I'd want HIM to do well there but I hope that team never win a premiership again.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013

Looks like Mr P Wallace has been spotted at Sydney airport this morning with Corey Norman, I would say that's very interesting...

[TWEET]364887485970522113[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Donald

Donald

QCup Player
Mar 25, 2013

Looks like Mr P Wallace has been spotted at Sydney airport this morning with Corey Norman, I would say that's very interesting...

Maybe he is meeting Parra and Norman is tagging along for the ride. Both of them should just stay down there and not come back.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

With Jarryd Hayne at he back, some decent forwards, and Ricky's ability to fire up players I can see them going alright at Parra. They may even make 15th on the ladder.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

With Jarryd Hayne at he back, some decent forwards, and Ricky's ability to fire up players I can see them going alright at Parra. They may even make 15th on the ladder.

Maybe higher if they play us twice again next year.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013

Oh god. The humanity if Wallace and Norman are the halves for Parra next season and they tear us to shreds...

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

Oh god. The humanity if Wallace and Norman are the halves for Parra next season and they tear us to shreds...

The only sensible thing then would be to play Sandow as bench hooker. It makes sense in a Ricky 'I'm even smarter than I thought' kind of way.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

The only way the Eels would sign Wallace was if they saw him as a Hooker option or Sandow was moving clubs.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

I've heard rumours that Sandow is in big trouble at the Eels and it isn't his form that has him playing reserve grade. I won't mention what for here though as it may be false and I don't want to trash him. But the Eels could very well be in the market for a new half.

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013

Wallace and Norman led us to the finals last year. We also started the season 8 -2 or something ridiculous like that.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

[TWEET]364887485970522113[/TWEET]

Well that's the final straw !!!

Drop the disloyal prick back to QCup with Norman and give someone who wants to be with the club a chance.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008

^ lol

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

edit: never mind. I missed the joke,

Last edited:

Active Now

• Galah
  • Jedhead
  • Organix
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.