Pick the WCC 2017 Side

Arrow is in the England squad I'll give you that hint.

Interesting.

I'm not sure I see Arrow as a bench player, given his lack of "punch" in comparison to players like Ese'ese & Fai.. That must mean he's starting at Lock and McGuire is playing Prop.

8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. Arrow

Very weird, our squad of 18 leaves today for England and we still don't know who's in it.

I'll be more interested in seeing the squad for the trial against the Jets on Saturday.

If we are leaving today then I don't think we are taking Mead

Arrow is in the England squad I'll give you that hint.
What about extra outside back with team to England? I think Isaako will be in the team. He did decent job playing fullback last Saturday at trial game with sharks.

No Adam Blair and sims. Big joe and eseese will star front row and josh to lock or Big joe and josh will start front row and arrow to lock. It will be interesting who will start and who will get bench spot in the game.

I don't McGuire as a big body and personally he may be the player I would let go at the end of his contract. Tough choice
I agree with this. I think he is going to want a lot of money with his new deal, and he will likely be able to get that at other clubs. But with promising forwards TPJ, Offa, Ese'ese, Fai and Arrow coming through, even with the imminent retirement of Blair and Thaiday, we still have enough to bring in to the squad. I notice Mcguire tends to try and tackle around the chest, and doesn't often get low on his opponents when tackling and most other props seem to be able to run pretty far after the initial contact. Sure his efficiency in terms of tackles made/ tackles missed is high, but I think the metres he concedes after initial contact, and the metres he gains after initial contact would be lower than a lot of other players and in my eyes, because of this, he probably doesn't deserve the 600k other teams will likely throw at him. Could probably Get TPJ and Offa for that price.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Stix
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • Lostboy
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Tmac
  • Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.