Player Movements and Rumours 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
It's cool if you want to discuss Quade Cooper as a potential signing, but let's not get drawn into an extremely random debate about Benji Marshall.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
ningnangnong said:
It's cool if you want to discuss Quade Cooper as a potential signing, but let's not get drawn into an extremely random debate about Benji Marshall.

I don't think its a random debate about Marshall, I just used him a an example as someone in league I see as a similar style to Cooper.

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
QC is shagging Stephanie Rice. He wins

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Shouldn't this discussion have been made go into a dedicated Quade Cooper thread already

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
It is a loss imo

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Agree, it's a loss. But given the depth we have in forwards at the moment we were inevitably going to lose someone.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
Agree, it's a loss. But given the depth we have in forwards at the moment we were inevitably going to lose someone.
Would prefer to lose kenny, tronc and carlaw bwfore anderdon though

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
Coxy said:
Would prefer to lose kenny, tronc and carlaw bwfore anderdon though

Me too.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
That's a shame. He showed some really good signs over the last year and a bit. Oh well not much we can do about it.

M

m1c

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
For the price of Anderson you keep both Kenny and Carlaw. 2 fa 1. Don't discount the latter two's positive influence on the playing group either which IMO is vitally important given Locky is moving on and the plethora of young forwards coming through. If they perform on field it is just a bonus. They are both worth much more than the 50-60k stated on their contracts.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
I'm pretty disappointed to be losing Ando, but I do know he hasn't been really happy at the Broncos for a few years so it's probably the best thing for him

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
So since he first joined?

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Flutterby said:
I'm pretty disappointed to be losing Ando, but I do know he hasn't been really happy at the Broncos for a few years so it's probably the best thing for him

He hasn't been here that long has he ?? eusa_think

What isn't he happy about ? being injured :roll:

I hope he stays .... he has a LOT of potential

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Sorry I should have typed "for THE few years" not A.

Signed with us in 2009 and wasn't really that happy the first year but definitely felt like once he got injured Henjak forgot about him, even after he was fully recovered - I know he almost walked mid-season last year.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Wonder why he has never been really happy in Brissy??? Shame he is keen to leave as I think he is going to mature into a bloody good prop over the next few years.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
It's not Brissie he's not happy with - he is from Brissie and played his Colts years at Norths. He's just not that happy at the Broncos - I think a big part of it is that he reconises we have a pretty good forward roster and he's going to get more opportunities to develop into the best player he can be if he is at a club with a bit less depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.