Player Movements and Rumours 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans withdraw their offer to Boyd as they wanted a response by a certain date (must have been by today).

Does this mean he's coming back home or does it just guarantee he is off to Newcastle???

PETERN said:
Does this mean he's coming back home or does it just guarantee he is off to Newcastle???

Yes :P

He'll be off to Newcastle for sure

Not what I'm hearing.
I think the Broncos are firming.

Raw Boned Youngster said:
Not what I'm hearing.
I think the Broncos are firming.

I hope your hearing is good, SBL!

I just don't think we need Boyd at the Broncos unless he is going to be the 6, even then it is a risk IMO.

Bucking Beads said:
I just don't think we need Boyd at the Broncos unless he is going to be the 6, even then it is a risk IMO.

Agreed. We've got 2 good fullbacks we don't need another. I know Boyd at this stage is better than Hoffman and Beale but those 2 have shown enough to deserve a chance to be our fullback.

Boyd at 5/8th is a no for me.

Yeah, I don't want Boyd either. Him at 5/8th is a bad idea.

Reed = ???

Reed doesn't deserve to be shafted.

Hoffman/Beale/gagai/Copley?

We will lose a fair few kids if we sign Boyd IMO. We have plenty of talent out wide at the moment IMO.

I love Boyd. I think I'm one of the few people on here who was a fan of him when he was a Bronco. But there's just no room for him at the club right now. We have a surplus of quality backs.

dukey said:
I love Boyd. I think I'm one of the few people on here who was a fan of him when he was a Bronco. But there's just no room for him at the club right now. We have a surplus of quality backs.

Yeah I know but IF we signed him (not saying we should but) left centre is the only spot I would have him.

Hoffman is the first choice FB and Boyd aint a 5/8

I don't want to sign Boyd at the cost of some promising youngsters, but if Hook wants him, then that's good enough for me. He'll know where he's going to fit him into the team, and let's face it...a team with Boyd in it, is better than a team without Boyd.

He's about to hit his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Gaz
  • NSW stables
  • Reds2011
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Strop
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.