Player Movements and Rumours 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeetee said:
kluppy said:
Nashy said:
NRLNEWS
RR: @RobJGriffiths Hey dude. How has Dane Carlaw been playing for Catalans? He's rumoured to be coming back to Australia and the NRL.
6 minutes ago via web

NRLNEWS
RR: Former Bronco Dane Carlaw could be headed back to Australia. No word on the teams interested yet.
15 minutes ago via web

Sympathy contract for Jane maybe?

big, mobile and soft, surely we could find a spot for him.....

Fixed your post for you..

if i want your help, i'll ask for it, don't hold your breath though......... or do, it's your choice.

If only Jane could be as assertive

If we sign him it shows just how retarded Cullen/Henjak really are.

If we do sign him I hope he is on a small contract and is expecting to play QLD cup.

Yep, if he signed that sort of deal I'd be fine with it.

Maybe he might be like Brad Meyers. Comes back to Oz under no pressure and has been playing pretty decent footy. Not saying he will but it could be a possibility eusa_think

simmo77 said:
Maybe he might be like Brad Meyers. Comes back to Oz under no pressure and has been playing pretty decent footy. Not saying he will but it could be a possibility eusa_think

Meyers isn't playing any better than he was when he left Australia. Difference is, Titans don't expect much from their players, and nor does anyone else in the age of mediocrity we're in now.

Coxy said:
simmo77 said:

Meyers isn't playing any better than he was when he left Australia. Difference is, Titans don't expect much from their players, and nor does anyone else in the age of mediocrity we're in now.

That's rubbish man, Meyers is a very solid first grade prop now. He runs it with some purpose (when before he dawdled slowly with the ball) and he doesn't just fall off tackles and actually gets through a lot of work in his short stints on the field.

The Brizz said:
Coxy said:
simmo77 said:

That's rubbish man, Meyers is a very solid first grade prop now. He runs it with some purpose (when before he dawdled slowly with the ball) and he doesn't just fall off tackles and actually gets through a lot of work in his short stints on the field.

So he's an adequate first grade Footballer? Wow. He was no different when he left, other than having a habit of dropsies. That's the only thing in his game that's changed.

Nope he barely ran it and when he did it was slow and for little gain and he made very few tackles and fell off alot he attempted, now he is a solid player.

The Rock said:
Coxy said:
[quote="The Brizz":3oi99dhh]
Coxy said:
simmo77 said:

So he's an adequate first grade Footballer? Wow. He was no different when he left, other than having a habit of dropsies. That's the only thing in his game that's changed.

Can't agree. He was lucky to be in first grade before he left. He made minimal impact and dropped the ball 5 times every game.

His form at the Titans has been much better. He actually makes a dent in the defence, his ball security is better and he runs it much harder. He's got a lot more confidence. He's a solid first grader.

We was not a solid first grader when he left us.[/quote:3oi99dhh]

Yeah. He does well against all the pathetic packs straight put of the shit Toyota cup.

As I said, is just another indication of how poor the comp is.

You know I thought this years competition sucked...but then when I think about it some of the other seasons were pretty ordinary too.

It'd be interesting to hear what makes a good/bad season.

As for Meyers statistically speaking he made more metres before he left the Broncos than he is now and was making around the same amount of tackle breaks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Astro
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • rj9
  • Browny
  • Griffo
  • Waynesaurus
  • mrslong
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Justwin
  • pennywisealfie
  • Midean
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.