Player Movements and Rumours 2012

Solid workhorse type. Wouldn't be bad for depth otherwise I don't see any value in him.

Marketo could be good. Finally showed the same potential he had in the NYC and he could come in handy around Origin.

EDIT: Hogan is off to Easts anyways which is Storm's feeder. Wouldn't be surprised to see him pop up in their squad at some point.

Last edited:
I thought Marketo showed some decent ball skills in his time at the Dragons but not sure he'd ever really be the dynamic backrower we need.

And whilst it will never happen, and many would hate the idea, I'm just going to point out that I don't think SBW has technically become a Rooster yet :)

And whilst it will never happen, and many would hate the idea, I'm just going to point out that I don't think SBW has technically become a Rooster yet :)

I'm sure you gave it to me a while ago when I brought up Todd Carney's name in the off contract ranks......

not a lot of difference there.

I'd happily have SBW on board but there's not a chance it'll actually happen.

I'd burn my jersey if we signed SBW. I don't care how good he is. He is pathetic.

I'm with Beads. If the Broncos recruited SBW I'd stop supporting them. For good.

I'd be disappointed, but I wouldn't stop supporting them...he wouldn't be around for very long anyway.

I'd burn my jersey if we signed SBW. I don't care how good he is. He is pathetic.

If the Latvian thumb wrestling association offered him $3million he'd be on the first plane there ... dude's a whore ...

I'd rather support Manly than cheer for a Broncos team with SBW in it.

I'd rather cheer for Manly with SBW than for Broncos with SBW.

Good thing he'll never lob here at Red Hill then :001_rolleyes:

Now, where is that superstar goalkicking halfback i ordered 30 minutes ago ??

At least we won't lose him at state of origin time......thought that would be a big plus for some of you guys.

I'm sure you gave it to me a while ago when I brought up Todd Carney's name in the off contract ranks......

not a lot of difference there.

The difference is that SBW is much more awesome!

I would still support the Broncos if SBW signed with us.

But I would be praying he got a major injury & couldn't play again. (And it was written in his contract, no play no pay)

And I have never wished an injury on a player before.

Any person connected to Mundine & Khoder Nasser, should be avoided like the plague.

i saw folaus younger brother sione run over about 4 guys to score a try in the 5 mins i saw of some schoolboys game on tv last weekend.

i hope the broncos have him penned in.

John and Eni are already at the Eels, they'll probably want to stick together.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • NSW stables
  • OnToSomething
  • Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Rambstien
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • xilliun
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.