Player Movements and Rumours 2012

He is a massive wanker but he can play and is the type of x factor or team needs. He could be a very good 5/8th in the NRL. It is a risk but we should like at signing him but I think he wants to play for the Roosters with SBW.

that would be a massive punt for the broncos imo ... as talented as he is, to throw a guy into your frontline straight from rugby union and pin him up as the 'great white hope' would be a huge longshot.

Apart from that, he'd be a serious liability in defence (he'd get absolutely trampled imo) and he's a risk in terms of being a negative influence on the playing group.

He is no chance of being a Bronco anyway. He wants to fiddle with SBW at the Roosters.

I think he'd probably suit fullback a bit more in league, and I think that's where the Roosters will play him if they get him.

Wynnum Captain Luke Dalziel Don was expected to be apart of our pre-season squad but it appears he could miss out due to an ACL injury.

A shame, he's been one of the better Q Cup players and might have come in handy during the Origin period.

EDIT: Forgot to mention earlier, it's been reported that Milford has been struggling with homesickness and is weighing up returning to Queensland.

Last edited:
Wynnum Captain Luke Dalziel Don was expected to be apart of our pre-season squad but it appears he could miss out due to an ACL injury.

A shame, he's been one of the better Q Cup players and might have come in handy during the Origin period.

EDIT: Forgot to mention earlier, it's been reported that Milford has been struggling with homesickness and is weighing up returning to Queensland.

Shame for Dalziel Don, he was excellent yesterday.

Lets all hope Milford wants to come home and we get him and not the Titans.

Need to sus out how willing Benji is to leave the Tigers. If he's going to leave them he'd want to go to a glamour club. That puts us in a good position.

Benji would be just the type of player we need. I don't think he'd be outrageously expensive either. Him and Wallace would be a really good combo and we don't lose him for origin time...

Benji would be just the type of player we need. I don't think he'd be outrageously expensive either. Him and Wallace would be a really good combo and we don't lose him for origin time...

Nailed it. I know plenty of people will scoff at this but I think he would be the perfect fit for us. He can do the flashy stuff, which would take alot of pressure off Wallace and allow him just to play his game. I also think Benji would go well in a broncos type system, where the coach is the coach and the players are the players

I know the broncos will not buy him but gee it would be great

You missed the *.

* Unless something changes - like the coach leaves, the team plays crap, my wife decides she wants to move, my car gets impounded or I realise I don't actually look good in orange.

Well if he was seriously considering leaving and had a contract clause (like Sheens getting the sack) then Paul White would be a fool to not consider him. He's just the type of player we need, a creative half who can set up tries and he'd go well with Wallace.

Not sure what makes you think Benji wouldn't be expensive. He wouldn't really be that far off what the like of Thurston would command on the open market.

Yeah but I don't think many clubs can offer him huge money for next year. So I believe we can get him for a good price, which for someone like him is in the 500k range.

We have no chance of Benji coming to our club. Even if we were th only club with money.

His GF wants to establish her own career in TV/Radio etc.

We have no chance of Benji coming to our club. Even if we were th only club with money.

His GF wants to establish her own career in TV/Radio etc.

True. And unfortunately we have no TVs or radios here in Brisbane

Active Now

• jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dreaglor
  • Allo
  • Dexter
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Lurker
  • Stix
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.