Player Movements and Rumours 2012

He is a massive wanker but he can play and is the type of x factor or team needs. He could be a very good 5/8th in the NRL. It is a risk but we should like at signing him but I think he wants to play for the Roosters with SBW.

been linked to roosters for a while

I think he grew up with SKD aswell? I think I heard that somewhere. If he comes to league it will be with the Roosters. I think there was only speculation he would come to the Broncos because we needed a half and the Reds are also in QLD.

I think he grew up with SKD aswell? I think I heard that somewhere. If he comes to league it will be with the Roosters. I think there was only speculation he would come to the Broncos because we needed a half and the Reds are also in QLD.

yer that be right bro . 8 kiwi's in roosters team this year . 2013 going for a full kiwi bro team cuzzi

Well Sheens has officially quit. Maybe signing Marshall isn't so far fetched now.

Holy f*** are you serious??? like no foolin? even the thought of them just talking has me way to excited.... excuse I need to be alone for five minutes

Benji is no hope of playing for the Broncos. The club has made it clear they are going to back the young players they have got.

Benji is no hope of playing for the Broncos. The club has made it clear they are going to back the young players they have got.

If the broncos pass on a legit opportunity (ie IF there is actually a legit chance of getting him at the moment) to recruit a player of the calibre of Benji Marshall in a position that is currently an enormous weakness for the club, they're complete and utter morons. Certifiable morons.

If the broncos pass on a legit opportunity (ie IF there is actually a legit chance of getting him at the moment) to recruit a player of the calibre of Benji Marshall in a position that is currently an enormous weakness for the club, they're complete and utter morons. Certifiable morons.

I was just about to post the same thing but you beat me to it.

The club would be complete arrogant dicks to pass up a rare opportunity to sign someone like Marshall. He's just the type of player we're missing in the team.

I was just about to post the same thing but you beat me to it.

The club would be complete arrogant dicks to pass up a rare opportunity to sign someone like Marshall. He's just the type of player we're missing in the team.

I equate it to being on a game show and winning half a million dollars ... but then opting to "play on" and risk walking away with nothing for a 1-in-15 shot at winning $2million.

I can't see Benji leaving the tigers though .... he's their #1 player.

Farah might leave though, but we don't really want him.

I think I'd prefer Quade then Benji.

Quade at 1 would be amazeballs for the Broncos.

I dunno, Cooper is unproven, worse in defence than Marshall, and arguably has an even bigger ego.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • Lurker
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mrslong
  • Evander
  • Johnny92
  • Dexter
  • broncsgoat
  • broncotville
  • NYCDB
  • Fatboy
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.