Player Movements and Rumours 2012

Yeah, Cooper comes off as a thickhead.

I highly doubt that Marshall is going to leave the Tigers or that he has permission to negotiate with other teams for a 2013 start.

yeah, this is gonna be like that time i got hyped up over Cherry-Evans :S

Yeah, Cooper comes off as a thickhead.

I highly doubt that Marshall is going to leave the Tigers or that he has permission to negotiate with other teams for a 2013 start.

THIS...

the fact is that Marshall no longer has a get out clause in his contract should Sheens leave, which means that the Tigers would have to give him permission to negotiate with other clubs ... never going to happen.

the only way to get Benji is to wait until he is off contract (whenever that is)

Benji over Thurston any day. Thurston will demand way too much anyway and we'll be lucky to get 3 good years out of Thurston whereas Marshall can offer us 5 years in his prime. And Marshall is still available during the origin period.

Benji over Thurston any day. Thurston will demand way too much anyway and we'll be lucky to get 3 good years out of Thurston whereas Marshall can offer us 5 years in his prime. And Marshall is still available during the origin period.

Bam. That right there is why he (and Shaun Johnson) appeal to me so much.

But I also think neither will happen.

I'd be stoked if we signed someone not from QLD cup.

Bam. That right there is why he (and Shaun Johnson) appeal to me so much.

But I also think neither will happen.
I still want SJ as a first preference but there's no way anyone could be disappointed with signing someone like Marshall. Being Kiwi is definitely a huge bonus as we always get effed during the origin period because all our good players are gone.

I'll be so much more optimistic about 2013 if we can sign one of those 2 halves.

Just thought I'd clarify what's going on,

The original poster requested for all his posts to be deleted. As such, any posts that had quotes had to be deleted alongside his.

You can keep discussing the Marshall rumour but please be mindful about referring to said poster.

Cheers.

Is this just a further elaborate means to make us think there's more to it? LOL

Just thought I'd clarify what's going on,

The original poster requested for all his posts to be deleted. As such, any posts that had quotes had to be deleted alongside his.

You can keep discussing the Marshall rumour but please be mindful about referring to said poster.

Cheers.

wtf is going on here ? (appologies, I haven't had a decent meal in months and I currently cannot process information or feel feelings)

I think they mentioned this on the Sunday Footy show.

Well it was one of the Footy shows.
Good good. The rumors on the papers seem to be about other clubs circling Farah... With Sheens gone I get the feeling both have a get out clause they can activate.

Lol, if the Tigers lose Farah and Marshall next year they may as well just pre-order the wooden spoon.

call me crazy but if marshall has a get out clause for if sheens leaves wouldn't you think he'd prefer to go where sheens does?
espaecially if the rumours are true and sheens is headed for the warriors, the did just lose maloney.......

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Johnny92
  • broncoscope
  • simplythebest
  • The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Robboi_321
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • jarro65
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.