Player Movements and Rumours 2012

Oh, I thought you were inferring they were no chance of coming good. 17 is black not red.

"I hear Robbie Farah is being looked at by the Brisbane Broncos" - Ray Warren tells Triple M that Farah is a sort-after player. #NRL
@DeadSetLegends .. Weird..

"I hear Robbie Farah is being looked at by the Brisbane Broncos" - Ray Warren tells Triple M that Farah is a sort-after player. #NRL
@DeadSetLegends .. Weird..

That is complete rubbish! Has a triplem rumor ever been true?

We should be concerned for when these voices start telling senile ray to burn things.

Last edited:
Doubt we'd go after Farah, not that he's not a great player but we have much more important positions that we need to cover first.

It's just part of the script, link someone to the Broncos so when they pass the rumour around they mention the show.

Yeah we'll just dump McCullough for Farah after spending years of development on him.

I'd be surprised if there was a player on the market and we're NOT linked to him.

I'd be surprised if there was a player on the market and we're NOT linked to him.

I would be surprised if there was a player on the market that wants to come to our club.

I would be surprised if there was a player on the market that wants to come to our club.

why's that ?

Sure the starting 17 has weakness or three at the moment but the bigger picture is second to none - the club has the highest profile, the strongest financial position, the biggest home crowds, the best home ground and an unparalleled record of consistent success (ie which other club has made the finals 20 of the last 21 years ?

Sure it probably isn't quite the badge of honour it was a decade or more ago, but you could do a lot worse than being a bronco.

Because players want to win a premiership.

IMO: We are several years away from winning another one.

Everyone has a different opinion, and they should all be respected.

So I get the rollie eyes for posting what I think.

Thoughts are open to criticism.

Even if you think the Broncos are a few years off winning a premiership, that thought defies logic.

Yeah. If the Broncos are a "few" years away from a premiership, that probably means there's 12 or 13 other clubs that won't be in a position to win one in that time. There's certainly that many now who are no chance next year.

We aren't in the same situation as parra or panthers

we made the 8 ffs

If we got a gun half we are a premiership chance.

Active Now

• Tmac
  • phoenix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skyblues87
  • Dash
  • BroncsNBundy
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Culhwch
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Shane Tronc
  • mrtij
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • Rambstien
  • BruiserMk1
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.