broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Right... So you know that Brett finch and Matt orford are completely different people yeah? I mean they are both grossly over rated, so I can see how you made the mistake.

In regards to comment, finch would be a massive backwards move IMO

Lol sorry my mind is soo switched off right now.

fredie

fredie

Banned User
Sep 28, 2008
NZ warriors are on the warpath for a new coach . ,making offers to most nrl . uk superleague. coaches

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Bennett also had been talking to Canterbury-Bankstown's former Broncos forward David Stagg who remains off-contract despite an impressive season capped off by a robust display in the grand final.

It is believed Stagg, 28, will return to Brisbane to live if he does not land a new deal, and it is not out of the question the Broncos could find a spot for him next season.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...-smith-to-injury/story-e6frep5x-1226489753357

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Well I've said it before, I wouldn't mind Stagg even as a depth signing, he's a handy player to have for cheap.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I'm sure I've said it before but I would love to have Stagg back at the broncs. I reckon he still has heaps left to give and while we have plenty of back rowers we could find a spot for him.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Stagg would be a decent bench player to have, especially since Te'o and Petero are gone, and we are likely to replace them with Lui or Anderson or some such. His role could be to just make as many tackles as possible, which will hopefully keep our other players fresher in attack.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
And he'd probably accept close to the minimum wage. With his experience and being a former Bronco that would be a solid value purchase.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Sources telling me Josh Renoylds from the Bulldogs might be let go due to salary cap pressures.

couldn't be true, Des Hasler sides are never subject to salary cap / representative pressures .. Des would just flick his flair and slap a ban on the whole world and the problem would go away .. :winky:

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
couldn't be true, Des Hasler sides are never subject to salary cap / representative pressures .. Des would just flick his flair and slap a ban on the whole world and the problem would go away .. :winky:
Des cannot flick his hair currently, hence the cap problems at the dogs...

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
im still busy convincing myself that thurston is going to sign on with us.

ps is it footy season yet?

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Lozza
  • Bish
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  • broncs30
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Boss
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • BruiserMk1
  • Inknition
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.