Player Movements and Rumours 2012

M

m1c

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
Wouldn't be surprised if Capewell goes back down the M1. I can't see the Broncos standing in his way.

I'd say Taufua will be on the open market for whoever wants a back rower of dodgy character who can only play on the wing.

Last edited:
Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
I personally think Norman fits the Titans team alot more than Hunt does. Just like the Titans he is rated highly and talked up by everyone but fails to deliver time and time again.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I personally think Norman fits the Titans team alot more than Hunt does. Just like the Titans he is rated highly and talked up by everyone but fails to deliver time and time again.

BAZINGA!

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I would say if prince leaves it is certain hunt will be at the titans, wouldn't surprise me if its already a done deal. We have seen hunt play his last game in a broncos jersey

No he wont, why do you think the tits signed albert kelly and have Henry, Rankin, and Parker-Walshe on their books? The doubt over Prince staying at the club has been around since the start of the season, that's why they were after Cronk.

Good chance that next season will be Hunt's last at the club though.

Last edited:
Harby

Harby

Jun 10, 2012
Hey y'all. There is talk that Broncos are seriously interested in Josh Reynolds and are willing to punt another ageing player or two to fit him in. Just a rumour, not sure if this is new to you guys. Don't shoot the messenger :)

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
I bet you boys down at the kennel aren't too happy with that, haha.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hey y'all. There is talk that Broncos are seriously interested in Josh Reynolds and are willing to punt another ageing player or two to fit him in. Just a rumour, not sure if this is new to you guys. Don't shoot the messenger :)

I'd be surprised if we would need to release anyone to fit in Josh Reynolds under our salary cap. Might release Hunt though.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I'd be surprised if we would need to release anyone to fit in Josh Reynolds under our salary cap. Might release Hunt though.

Would be happy with Reynolds at the club, hunt will be gone regardless I think

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Don't . Want !

He's basically the 4th best playmaker they've got there, behind Barba, Graham, Kasiano & Eastwood.

Not what we need.

Last edited:
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Don't . Want !

He's basically the 4th best playmaker they've got there, behind Barba, Graham, Kasiano & Eastwood.

Not what we need.

Where did you learn how to count like that? :p

But I agree, I haven't seen anything to suggest that he lives up to the hype. But on the other hand he's definitely better than anyone else we've got at the moment...but on the other other hand, that's what we thought when we got Wallace.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Don't . Want !

Not what we need.

I agree that he is not what we need.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Where did you learn how to count like that? :p

But I agree, I haven't seen anything to suggest that he lives up to the hype. But on the other hand he's definitely better than anyone else we've got at the moment...but on the other other hand, that's what we thought when we got Wallace.

Ha, I got too greedy!

I disagree that he's better than who we have now. Sure, his 2012 form was better than any of our halves but arguably he was the form five eigth of the competition so that leaves a lot of room. Defensively he's suspect (check his miss tackles for the grand final and where the Storm achieved their success) and he's prone to making some silly decisions with the ball and blow certain opportunities. Even by his own admission, he's not that talented a player, he just plays with a ton of heart which is why he went so well.

I can't see him coming to the Broncos but I'd be interested to see how he pans out. Before this year I thought he'd turn into another Travis Burns, couple good signs before ending up as an average support half but he could very well end up becoming a Gower or Toovey type player.

Last edited:
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Ha, I got too greedy!

I disagree that he's better than who we have now. Sure, his 2012 form was better than any of our halves but arguably he was the form five eigth of the competition so that leaves a lot of room. Defensively he's suspect (check his miss tackles for the grand final and where the Storm achieved their success) and he's prone to making some silly decisions with the ball and blow certain opportunities. Even by his own admission, he's not that talented a player, he just plays with a ton of heart which is why he went so well.

I can't see him coming to the Broncos but I'd be interested to see how he pans out. Before this year I thought he'd turn into another Travis Burns, couple good signs before ending up as an average support half but he could very well end up becoming a Gower or Toovey type player.

I see your point but we could do a lot worse than have someone with a ton of heart... Not much heart in most of our boys unfortunately

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
See I don't get this 'boys don't have a lot of heart' stuff.

For mine, we're missing one piece off being one of if not THE best team in the competition.

If we had Greg Inglis, we'd be killing it.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
See I don't get this 'boys don't have a lot of heart' stuff.

For mine, we're missing one piece off being one of if not THE best team in the competition.

If we had Greg Inglis, we'd be killing it.

Do you think they have their all towards the end of the season?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

Wouldn't mind him on a 1-2 year contract.

Unread

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • RolledOates
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Bucking Beads
  • maddo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.