Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
greg inglis is the one most likely to be let go by the storm. surely the broncos aren't stupid enough to let go on this once in a generation type player.

sydney_bronco09 said:
greg inglis is the one most likely to be let go by the storm. surely the broncos aren't stupid enough to let go on this once in a generation type player.

Is he once in a generation because that's how often he actually performs at club level? ZING!

I was pretty keen to get him when all this news broke out about him having to leave Melbourne, but now i really couldn't care if we got him or not, not after he (or his manager) knocked back our offer.

As i've said earlier, if he wanted to come here i'd welcome him.

If he felt Brisbane was his best port of call with the best contract offer, then he can stay in Melbourne as far as i'm concerned.

Sounds like the Broncos have pulled there offer for Inglis completely off the table... Interesting.

Probably trying to lure Scott Minto back.

Bucking Beads said:
Sounds like the Broncos have pulled there offer for Inglis completely off the table... Interesting.

Vossy on the Footy show just said dont believe anything you have heard about the Broncos withdrawing thier off and that he has new news about the Broncos signing Ingliss.

Very Strange that the Broncos come out today and say they think the issue is over and then Vossy says this...

Gee said that they were disappointed that the offer was rejected so quickly and that they had taken their offer off the table. He also said that the offer they made was abover $400 000 and they were able to fit that offer under the cap, and it would take Inglis to approach them again for the Broncos to reconsider. Can't be arsed linking the article, but it's on the NRL.com website.

Yer i read the article. Sounds like they are saying to Inglis if you want to talk to us you have to come and see us. Dont expect us to come and talk to you!!

Casey Mcguire headed back to Brisbane??

They had a small part with Bruno on the Footy Show last night and he said they we are still open to Inglis, if his Manager approaches us again.

So are we just making shit up now or what?

Tonie Carroll to come out of retirement again, but this time as a fullback. You heard it here first.

We must have the same mate who's close to the Broncos. Caus I heard that, AND that Webcke will be coming back to replace Wallace at halfback.

Does his return mean that HB returns? Or did she get over him?

Kaz said:
Bucking Beads said:
Casey Mcguire headed back to Brisbane??

Wasn't that on the LU site the other day.
Yep, coupled with the rumour that Wallace would be on his way to Manly...

There is fair few people that would be happy with the latter on this forum, but I'm not one of them, unless of course we go and get us a Cooper Cronk... [icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Reds2011
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • Gaz
  • eggstar10
  • winslow_wong
  • OnToSomething
  • broncsgoat
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosarethebest
  • davidp
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.