Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
audragon said:
Kaz said:
Bucking Beads said:
Casey Mcguire headed back to Brisbane??

Wasn't that on the LU site the other day.
Yep, coupled with the rumour that Wallace would be on his way to Manly...

There is fair few people that would be happy with the latter on this forum, but I'm not one of them, unless of course we go and get us a Cooper Cronk... [icon_wink

What the hell i havent herd the Wallace to Manly rumour. Where did you hear that?

Donny said:
audragon said:
Kaz said:
Bucking Beads said:
Casey Mcguire headed back to Brisbane??

Wasn't that on the LU site the other day.
Yep, coupled with the rumour that Wallace would be on his way to Manly...

There is fair few people that would be happy with the latter on this forum, but I'm not one of them, unless of course we go and get us a Cooper Cronk... [icon_wink

What the hell i havent herd the Wallace to Manly rumour. Where did you hear that?
LU, as previously mentioned, which you obviously can take with a grain of salt... [icon_wink

lol wtf is going on? As long as we aren't paying him more than he is worth, I'll take him.

giggity giggity! maybe Tee was right afterall

You know what they say...a thousand monkeys with a thousand typewriters... :)

Browny said:
giggity giggity! maybe Tee was right afterall

Awww shucks... between you and me... I am :)

And Fozz... eat turd.

Fozz said:
You know what they say...a thousand monkeys with a thousand typewriters... :)

The blurst of nights you stupid monkey!

The broncos have got the best negotiating skills ever. They did it with Hannant and now Inglis...here is our offer...don't like it? GTFO! Oh so you do like our offer

simmo77 said:
The broncos have got the best negotiating skills ever. They did it with Hannant and now Inglis...here is our offer...don't like it? GTFO! Oh so you do like our offer
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
It's working isn't!

THE Broncos are facing an enormous battle to retain Sam Thaiday with North Queensland expressing their interest in the Test back-rower after star forward Luke O'Donnell yesterday officially quit the Cowboys. Off-contract at the end of 2011, the Maroons forward earns an estimated $280,000 a season, but rival NRL bosses believe Thaiday is set to attract $400,000 offers when he becomes available on November 1.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 5893267052

Looks like we could have some trouble with North Queensland trying to poach another of our players. Man i hope Thaiday doesnt leave. He will be up for an upgrade though if he is only on $280k a year. $400k a year sounds a bit rich for a back rower even if it is the best back rower in the comp!!!

I would be devo if Thaiday left, but I reckon he'll stay.

Thaiday's manager Col Davis will look to open talks with the Broncos in the coming months but says the blockbusting Maroon will weigh up any offer.

"It would be Sam's wishes to remain a Bronco but that isn't always the way it falls. In an ideal world, yes he'd like to remain a Bronco but we don't always live in a perfect world," he said.

Just gotta make the right offer.

I reckon he will to. Espectially if Ingliss signs with us. Playing in a team that actually has a chance to win a premiership must count for something............

Please stay Sammy.

We will stay.
As long as we have the money available he will definitely choose us over anyone else. Unless AFL intervenes and offers 1.5m a season lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• LockyersLeftBoot
  • Reds2011
  • Robboi_321
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • davidp
  • Gaz
  • winslow_wong
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
  • maddo
  • LGH
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.