Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Scotty said:
Bucking Beads said:
Scotty said:
Is Tronc only on a deal till the end of the season?

already really lol

I'm just curious. If he doesn't work out I just hope we aren't stuck with him and we can get Petero and/or Hannant.

pretty sure it is only this season so far. We really don't need all of Hannant, Kenny, Tronc, Petro, Anderson,

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
hes on a one year deal if he doesn't perform he is gone

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
A Big offer has been thrown at Yow Yeh from a rival NRL club... No source as there is not one. Its just a whisper i have heard.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
After last night what would the offer be?

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Browny said:
After last night what would the offer be?

If 1 bad game dropped a players value locky wouldn't be worth shit.

N

nelly77

U18 Player
Aug 7, 2009
nopatience101 said:
sydney_bronco09 said:
gillett and possible lui are the only ones worth keeping.
Norman is the clubs future 5/8, hes a talent and will be a special player, hes shown enough already at only 18.

Yep gotta agree with ya there champ. I do hope though, that unlike your username, Norman doesn't mind hanging around twidling his thumbs and waiting for his chance at 5/8 whilst Hiccupz Henjakz moves him round from U20's, to fullback, to bench, to god knows where next!

Certainly doesn't help matters when it seems more and more likely Locky might go round for a few more years yet in an effort to set new NRL world records for the most games played/and, ahem, most tackles missed combo [icon_evillaugh

I'm not saying Norman is ready for the fulltime 5/8 gig - clearly he isn't as yet. The worry is though, that he will be snapped up by another club while Lockyer dilly dallies about forever putting off the subject of pulling up stumps and calling it quits.

What's gonna happen in 2 or 3 years time when the penny finally drops and people realise Locky has been on the downhill slide for the past few seasons and there is no one there to fill the void? Better off making the hard decisions now and put the pieces in place for the future of the club. Lockyer can't go on forever, his body has taken too much punishment over the years and anybody with half a brain and 50% eyesight can see that!

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
sydney_bronco09 said:
norman is joel moon version 2.0

Absolutely ridiculous thing to say after the lack of games Norman has had.

Norman has potential and may well develop into a good 5/8.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
broncospwn said:
hes on a one year deal if he doesn't perform he is gone

So one year at the Broncos then, sweet.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
sydney_bronco09 said:

Rubbish Norman is cool he wears his hat backwards!!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I think we should throw the kitchen sink at trying to bring Darius Boyd home!!!

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
sydney_bronco09 said:

He certainly is. Not enough game time in decent games, around decent players to show his worth, Broncos will get rid of him, and he'll play well for another club against us.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/rugby/view/1 ... -Bulldogs/

According to this article Beastwood is homesick and is keen to come back to the Doggies. I know second row isn't exactly the position that we need players in but since we will be cashed up next year I wouldn't mind seeing us have a go at him. Getting Civo/Hannant/Lima/other props would obviously be priority but once we have the front row covered I wouldn't mind going after Beastwood. I would even let go of Setu/Sims if we needed to.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Eastwood wants to go back to the dogs. I can't see him returning to us. Sims and Setu are as good as gone already.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
He might not know that Benton is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.