Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! Someone tell him the Broncos don't require any physical fitness to play...works for Tronc.

The Rock said:
Some of our other forwards should take some advice from Tronc. (Yes, I am looking at you Lui, Kenny and Anderson who are much more mobile and lighter than Tronc but still can't manage to get a decent work rate up or rap up the ball carrier)

Kenny has a pretty high work rate.

Kenny doesn't make the metres other props make. He works hard but just gives us no penetration IMO.

Kenny is far more penetrative than Tronc...and he's not at all penetrative. But at least he makes more than 50cm gain on each hit up.

Coxy said:
Kenny is far more penetrative than Tronc...and he's not at all penetrative. But at least he makes more than 50cm gain on each hit up.

+1

However, 50cm is being a bit generous.

It's a bit ridiculous to write off Tronc after two games.

Tronc told me he only plays well when it's 40 degrees and 90 percent humidity

Tronc is a great front row forward everyone is so damn negative on this forum, its sad.

tallis12 said:
Tronc is a great front row forward everyone is so damn negative on this forum, its sad.

The season prior to him leaving.

If most hear are prepared to give Ivan Henjak 4 seasons to prove himself regardless of how woeful he is surely Tronc gets more than 2 games to prove himself.

I don't think anyone here (or hear lol) is saying that Tronc can't be an asset to the Broncos, but given the way some were telling us he was going to be our saviour it has been a little disappointing.

I was excited to see him line up against the Bulldogs after he had been given such a wrap on here, but he didn't impress me all that much against the Dogs or the Knights. I guess it's like when I saw Twister and people said it was ordinary, but I liked it, and people said Independence Day was fantastic and I thought it was ordinary. Reality doesn't always meet expectations.

I'm more than happy to give him a few more games, and I really hope he gives the team more than what he has shown.

To be fair, only one person claimed him as our saviour and his name is 'The Rock'.

The Rock said:
ningnangnong said:
To be fair, only one person claimed him as our saviour and his name is 'The Rock'.

Did I? Where?

All this Tronc talk from me has merely just been a bit of fun talk that people take so seriously.

Haha, I was just joking champ! Settle your kettle.

Not surprising if true. Shame he didn't really kick on here like Te'o has lately.

Good luck to him though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Justwin
  • Robboi_321
  • broncsgoat
  • Lozza
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • IceWorks
  • heartly87
  • TimWhatley
  • The Don
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
  • HVbronco
  • Stix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.