Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smithdom said:
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,26382782-10389,00.html

JOEL Clinton is on the verge of quitting the Broncos after sounding out the club about the prospect of an immediate release to play overseas.

Following months of speculation, Clinton's career at the Broncos could be over within a fortnight after the former Test prop fielded three-year offers from English Super League clubs.
Well that sucks.

If sacrificing 2010 means we will win the premiership and send locky off a winner in 2011, i could go another 20 years without a comp.

I wouldnt mind seeing parker move up front and sign an 80 minute tight forward

We would wanna be getting some **** good players from the look of how we're short changing ourselves currently.

Got told by a mate from Red Hill today that Clinton told him his as good as gone and doesnt expect to play in Australia ever again.

sydney_bronco09 said:
relax people. this is what we have for next year. but there will be some elite players joining us in 2011. you can count on that.

Who though? Not that Watmough clown.

Tolman would be an awesome signing. He'll be playing for Australia in the near future IMO (and not just because he won a grand final, like White or Perry).

What about Mason as a replacement for Clinton?
I'd take him ahead of the 3 mentioned above.

Mason will be at the Storm in 2010 i reckon.

But if he changes his attitude abit id be fine with Mason at the Broncos.

well Mason is looking for a new club in 2010. so we cant rule out him being a Bronco.

He is also a fat, slow, overrated, over the hill bum.

Mason can go to hell. He's fucking useless. I'd rather that useless POS Tronc or fucking Webb.

Tronc is quality, Webb however is basically Mason just shorter and fatter.

Tronc had a good season this year but prior to that he was pretty ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• arieals
  • Jedhead
  • NSW stables
  • Mustafur
  • Spike
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.