Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fining Clinton $50,000 gave an indication he was on the outer at the club.

ddd said:
Hatchy said:
ddd said:
I heard a similar thing about Clinton - he's out and for 2011, Locky's last season the broncs are looking at getting Petero back and Watmough

Where did you hear about that? Clintons dissapointing but promising about petero and Watmough.

Connection in camp, haven't heard why about Clinton, but the logic is that the Broncs want a big play, and are prepared to spend up big to get the premiership in 2011 - send locky off a winner and all

You mean big as in marquee signings?

If the club let McGuire go after also letting Taylor go and possibly letting Clinton go. it would be worth considering a switch to following another sport.

draggx said:
If the club let McGuire go after also letting Taylor go and possibly letting Clinton go. it would be worth considering a switch to following another sport.

I say it would be worth punching whoever is responsible repeatedly in the face.

draggx said:

There's club's having a few financial challenges ... and you know how expensive it is to feed front-rowers!

then start feeding them fullbacks instead

Apparantly we've signed Scott Anderson from the Melbourne Storm for 2 years.

Woohoo! A decent forward signing!

Finally! I was wondering when we were going to get someone. Now sign Danny Williams from the dogs and we will be set!

no, get the other danny williams! :P

What, the king hitting mofo?

That is a decent signing, will add some size and common sense to our pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.