Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we got Burgess instead of souths :P

I am adding Ray Cashmere to my wish list. What do you guys think?

I don't watch ESL or pay much attention to it but does anyone know how he went this year. I really rated his 2008 season with the Cowboys highly and I was so disappointed when he left.

He he exactly what we need(considering he is still playing like he did in the NRL). He is 29 years old, 195cm and 115kg and in the same mold as Nick Kenny IMO. Having these two old hard workers starting for us would be amazing considering what we have to work with. I heard that he is feeling homesick which could work in our favor if we went after him. Also he is a top bloke from what I have seen.

In 2008 he was averaging 117m, 29 tackles for 2 missed and 53mins which is dam good enough for me.

If we let go of Clinton, we need a barnstorming prop, not one similar to Kenny.

We need someone who is dynamic and powerful, who will intimidate other packs.

That said, i really hope we don't let go of Clinton.

ningnangnong said:
If we let go of Clinton, we need a barnstorming prop, not one similar to Kenny.

We need someone who is dynamic and powerful, who will intimidate other packs.

That said, i really hope we don't let go of Clinton.
I don't think we are in the position to be fussy. I will take any prop that is average or better that we can get for a reasonable price.

8.Kenny
9.McCullough
10.Cashmere
11.Thaiday
12.Parker
13.Glenn

14.Clinton
15.McGuire
16.Sims
17.Te'o

That is quite good if you ask me.

If Clinton stays and can start playing like he was before injury then he will be good impact from the bench. McGuire brings some mongrel and aggression to the pack and Sims when in form is quite devastating as we all saw towards the end of the year.

Plus, who would fit your criteria of 'dynamic and powerful, who will intimidate other packs'? At least come up with some names...

i really dont wanna see SETU miss out on a spot, his really started to come into his own at Brisbane. Dont halt that in hopes of another player working out.

plus id like to see Scott Anderson get a shot on the bench as well

Guys can we please keep "wish list" posts in the opinions thread. This is strictly for Confirmed signings & decent runours

BroncoMatt said:
Guys can we please keep "wish list" posts in the opinions thread. This is strictly for Confirmed signings & decent runours
Oh sorry mate I forgot about that. Will do.

Don't blame him for seeking a release, the club have made their position quite clear.

Given the way the Broncos are apparently so easily fobbing him off it makes the dismissal of Petero 2 years ago even harder to swallow.

I'm so devvo that he is leaving because now we are screwed unless we sign another really good prop(don't ask me who...). If we don't have someone lined up to replace him then I am going to rage.

I'm also sad to see him go.

He's played his heart out for us :(

relax people. this is what we have for next year. but there will be some elite players joining us in 2011. you can count on that.

Yea fair enough. 20011 is obviously the goal.

In a way I get it. If we try to win it every year, we'd probably win it no year.

I think I'd like to win before 20011 tbh.

That is a very long time away. Longer than most of us here will last.

sydney_bronco09 said:
relax people. this is what we have for next year. but there will be some elite players joining us in 2011. you can count on that.

But 2011 isn't 2010, apart from Anderson we have no big name signings, and i mean Anderson isn't really that good well he wouldn't count as a marquee signing at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • levikaden
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Stix
  • lynx000
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Inknition
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • Swordfish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • Lozza
  • Manifesto
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.