Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was also extremely unlikely. I'm not surprised at all that it's untrue.

Whenever an agent, club and other club come out categorically denying a rumour, I start to wonder if there's truth in it....

u might be onto something there coxy

Coxy said:
Whenever an agent, club and other club come out categorically denying a rumour, I start to wonder if there's truth in it....

we can only hope [icon_drun

I'd rather have Petero back.

Coxy said:

I remember thinking when it looked likely that we would release Clinton, that it wouldn't happed unless we had a decent replacement in the works eusa_think

Coxy said:

Yep, like when a club CEO comes out saying about the coach of an under-performing team "COACH has the full support of the board and the club." Said coach should start clearing out his office and looking for a new job cause he's usually gone within weeks

Flutterby said:
Yep, like when a club CEO comes out saying about the coach of an under-performing team "COACH has the full support of the board and the club." Said coach should start clearing out his office and looking for a new job cause he's usually gone within weeks

Said coach can be Brian Smith [icon_lol1.

James Stosic has signed for Easts Tigers. Yet another solid prop on our feeder club ranks. Things are looking good for us I think!

Is he any good or just another clubless nuffy?

Good depth IMO and that's about it. Has a bit of experience which is a plus.

He is a solid player, not the best player going around but the wakefield games I watched through the yr he went pretty well. He is definately a handy player.

Another good quality forward joins the broncos feeder ranks.. Jack Afamasaga signed with Wynnum, things are looking very good for us :)

Good to see we're getting forwards to come to the club :)

**** no. I don't want that grubby peice of shit anywhere near my club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • mrslong
  • Jazza
  • Painin the Haas
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  • Nerd
  • simplythebest
  • Manofoneway
  • Behold
  • Bucking Beads
  • Tim K
  • teampjta
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.