Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
But has Tronc signed or not???? I herd that Bruno said the rumours we signed him are not true??

Donny said:
But has Tronc signed or not???? I herd that Bruno said the rumours we signed him are not true??

Chill dude. If anyone knew for sure it would be up here pretty quickly.

Donny said:
It's all technicalities. Yeah we haven't "signed" him but we most likely will sign him very shortly.

I think he will be an awsome addition to the Broncos if we sign him. If Kenny gets back to his form of last year and from what i saw of Anderson (he had a great game) against the sharks we could have a very good foward pack. Dodds and Lui impressed me aswell. I think if we stop getting so many injuries to such key players we could get on a real roll and easly make the top eight. Just think if we get into the eight and with no injuries are team could possibly look like this
1. Hoffman
2. Winerstien
3. Folau
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Wallce
8. Tronc
9. Mcclough
10. Kenny
11. Thaiday
12. Parker
13. Gillet
14. Teo
15. Glen
16. Anderson
17. Lui/Dodds

Now if we could keep that team on the field then we would be a force to reckon with.

sydney_bronco09 said:
i dunno what all the fuss is about. hes not that good. hes not realli gonna bend the defence line imo.

Neither does Kenny really. Anderson, Thaiday, Dodds and Lui are all capable of bending the line. Tronc can when he's in form.

Kenny doesn't have the size for that kind of play, so he's our front row workhorse IMO.

Apparently Tamou might be squeezed out by the cap at the cowboys if they re-sign JT. The raiders have shown interest in him I read on another forum. I know that he is a young and inexperienced forward which we have plenty of at the moment and are more so after an experienced prop. But Tamou is such a talent that I wouldn't resist suggesting him. He can play prop/backrow and is huge. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders too and would come fairly cheap. I for one would love to take a good look at this guy, especially considering he might be looking for a new club now. He could be such an attacking weapon in years to come.

I agree Lyn, with the right coach he could be something special. I watched him out-Mason Mason (the old, good Mason) 2 weeks ago.

Yeah tamou was showing glimpses of it last year, but this year he has definitely stood up. Would be a great buy

Prince Langer said:
Can anyone tell me when Ben Hunts contract is up?
Also for Ben Teo & Matt Gillett?
Cheers

Ben Hunt recently signed a new two year deal so end of 2012 ... not sure about the other guys contracts

since the Storm would seem to be having a fire sale in the near future ... can we have Aiden Tolmen, Kevin Proctor and Adam Blair ... that would do nicely thanks

Oink !

I'd be happy with Aidan Tolman and Jeff Lima, though not Slater, I don't want a grub like him aboard.

Hatchy said:
I'd be happy with Aidan Tolman and Jeff Lima, though not Slater, I don't want a grub like him aboard.

Never gives less than 100%, Id happily have him here, Most fans think Hodges is a grub, doesnt mean i dont enjoy him playing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.