Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
The Rock said:
lyn said:
Pretty disappointed that Winterstein is going but I'm glad it's to the cowboys and not some shit Sydney club. I really hope they can sign Tate to. It would be great to see.

LOLZ. I feel sorry for Winterstien for going to the Cows. He'd be better off going to a Sydney club with the way the Cowboys have been going in the past 2 years.
I was basing it on the fact that I love the cowboys and hate all the Sydney clubs. [icon_razz1
I couldn't stand watching him run around for the Rabbitohs or Roosters or something.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Did anyone else notice in the Rugby League Week last week with the Broncos team poster that there was an asterisk next to Steve Michaels name? And the note below it said that he is no longer in the squad?

Anyone got anything more on that?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
He signed with the Titans.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Je$ter said:
Did anyone else notice in the Rugby League Week last week with the Broncos team poster that there was an asterisk next to Steve Michaels name? And the note below it said that he is no longer in the squad?

have you been living under a rock [icon_razz1

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Foordy said:
Je$ter said:

have you been living under a rock [icon_razz1

yes.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I'd blame the morphine.

Sweet, sweet morphine.

B

Bajar

BRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
The Rock said:
Are you kidding? The Cowboys got 12,000 to their game on Saturday night, that's like a Sydney crowd. They must have great nightlife in Townsville to get a poor crowd like that.

All the indigenous people stayed home because of Andrew Johns' big fat mouth.

Andrew Johns will kill rugby league.

Andrew Johns should be executed on national television.

[eusa_clap.gi

Guaranteed to get more viewers in NSW than SOO3 will get.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Ben Te'o signed for another 2 years. Pretty stoked to hear the news, his development from last year to this year has been amazing and he is now an integral part of our team.

A

Assassin

NYC Player
Nov 11, 2008
Teo is definetly a keeper... slow but consistent improvement since ariving

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
lyn said:
Ben Te'o signed for another 2 years. Pretty stoked to hear the news, his development from last year to this year has been amazing and he is now an integral part of our team.

That is sensational news!!! He's been fantastic this year and will only get better

P

PETERN

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2009
He signed like a week back atleast, don't you guys read the papers or watch the news lol.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
PETERN said:
He signed like a week back atleast, don't you guys read the papers or watch the news lol.

still worth talking about though :D

K

kluppy

QCup Player
Feb 2, 2010
anyone know if we are targeting specific players to replace izzy and antonio??

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
The only word on the grapevine is Inglis, but I think that's pretty optimistic.

I really don't think we need anyone. We've got Hannant back (obviously not as a replacement for the two outside backs) so any extra money I'd like to see used to secure the services of a few of the younger blokes for a few more years.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
kluppy said:
anyone know if we are targeting specific players to replace izzy and antonio??
Inglis and we have Kemp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • bb_gun
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • eggstar10
  • Waynesaurus
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.