Player Movements / Rumours 2011/2012

I see Jacob Gagai has signed up with the Knights for 3 seasons. Jacob is Danes brother.

I see Jacob Gagai has signed up with the Knights for 3 seasons. Jacob is Danes brother.

It's great to see Newcastle juniors playing for Newcastle as promised by the fat controller

Player movements . sonny bill will box south african boxer named botha who boxed with mike tyson

Well the boxing match for sonny bill will be in november 2012. but sonny bill is a 2005 - 2013 player lol

Rangi chase linked to comming back to dragons from uk superleague . england test team

Yes with sheenes as assistant coach to tigers new NRL coach Mick Potter
very strange i say
Its official
ex bulldog . dragon . perth reds . dual dally m winning player mick potter has signed for tigers
sheenes claims $900,000 is owed to him lol
royce simmons is assistant coach to potter
what are the tigers doing lol

CharlieSheenTigerBlood

Given the information is akin to the likes of broncos4life's "inside traders" talk .......Ben Hunt is being rumoured to be looking to get out of his contract and is being courted by the Eels.

???

Would not surprise me at all TBH. Hunt has been shafted IMO. Dragons and Titans would also be having a look.

And we'll be stuck with Borman for the season who no doubt won't get injured and play every game, FFFUUUUUUUUU

Given the information is akin to the likes of broncos4life's "inside traders" talk .......Ben Hunt is being rumoured to be looking to get out of his contract and is being courted by the Eels.

???

I have never said I had insider trading talks or whatever your going on about four ex, or should I say lewis06. As I have said before I know someone that is friends with hodges so occasionally get info that I thought I would share with everyone. But I won't be doing that anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.