Player Movements / Rumours 2011/2012

I have never said I had insider trading talks or whatever your going on about four ex, or should I say lewis06. As I have said before I know someone that is friends with hodges so occasionally get info that I thought I would share with everyone. But I won't be doing that anymore

Bwhahahahaha !!!!

He's got you looking at shadows hasn't he. :loool:

Awww ..... :sad:

(shhh ......look behind you, is that lewis 06 .....in the bushes..... on the grassy knoll ??)

:loool:

I reckon you've got b4lyf and Elia mixed up, Fourex.

Sounds like Hunt is definitely leaving next year. It's a shame but something had to give.

I reckon you've got b4lyf and Elia mixed up, Fourex.

I know my name droppers Pete

and I also know when someone arrogantly thinks they know something that nobody else does.......

I haven't confused the two.

I'll let it go

and yes, it's a real shame about Hunt. If he turns into yet another ex-bronco that starts looking the goods once they've been given a real chance by another club

......I'll lose my shit

particularly in light of this one being a halfback, which we don't really have.

It'd be interesting to see how many of 'those' players there have been...

Scott Prince
Justin Hodges
Tariq Sims

...drawing a real blank, might need assistance!

Maybe Gagai but the jury is out on that one.

Greg Eastwood .....

Dave Taylor

Gagai ......? :winky:

I know my name droppers Pete

and I also know when someone arrogantly thinks they know something that nobody else does.......

I haven't confused the two.

I'll let it go

and yes, it's a real shame about Hunt. If he turns into yet another ex-bronco that starts looking the goods once they've been given a real chance by another club

......I'll lose my ****

particularly in light of this one being a halfback, which we don't really have.

How exactly am I a name dropper? Man up and tell me. All I said was 'this is what I heard, what is wrong with that. You don't know a thing about me you pathetic excuse for a human, I am about as far removed from a name dropper as possible

Kevin Campion .....?

Berrick Barnes

Darius Boyd ...?

Greg Eastwood .....

Dave Taylor

Gagai ......? :winky:

I'll give you Taylor, although I believe he started looking the 'goods' in 09 when he was tearing teams apart.

Greg Eastwood still hasn't had a better season than 06 for club and already played International footy for us.

Forgot an obvious one - Darius Boyd.

EDIT:

I wouldn't say Campion because he helped us win two premierships while he was here.

Barnes, yeah, although the sport he excelled at wasn't Rugby League so it's tough to say for sure.

MOAR:

Luke Priddis
Matt Ballin
Nathan Friend

Last edited:
I'll give you Taylor, although I believe he started looking the 'goods' in 09 when he was tearing teams apart.

Greg Eastwood still hasn't had a better season than 06 for club and already played International footy for us.

Forgot an obvious one - Darius Boyd.

Eastwood was pretty good for the Doggies this year.....

Eastwood was pretty good for the Doggies this year.....

Yeah, but I wouldn't say his form was any better than what it was in say 06.

I reckon he gave us the same 'goods', but we didn't drop him, we just couldn't afford him.

List right now would be:
Scott Prince
Justin Hodges
Tariq Sims
Chris McKenna
Luke Priddis - His 03 was amazing, left Swain in the dust
Ashley Harrison
Matt Ballin
Nathan Friend
Dave Taylor
Berrick Barnes

Not a bad list considering we're going as far back as 25 seasons.

Last edited:
Yes, but if Hunt becomes the shiz in the halves after leaving us will cut really deep given the absolute mediocrity of what we've got.

Yeah, but I wouldn't say his form was any better than what it was in say 06.

I reckon he gave us the same 'goods', but we didn't drop him, we just couldn't afford him.

List right now would be:
Scott Prince
Justin Hodges
Tariq Sims
Chris McKenna
Luke Priddis - His 03 was amazing, left Swain in the dust
Ashley Harrison
Matt Ballin
Nathan Friend
Dave Taylor
Berrick Barnes

Not a bad list considering we're going as far back as 25 seasons.

You forgot Boyd again.......do you have something against him? :tongue_smilie:

I never liked Boyd, but compared to how Hoffman played this year, I'll take anyone.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Rookie Alan
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Browny
  • NSW stables
  • Foordy
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.