Player Movements / Rumours 2011/2012

You forgot Boyd again.......do you have something against him? :tongue_smilie:

You're onto me!

Fucker is named Darius, that's enough reason right there. :001_tt2:

TBH, 2012 Darius was just as bad if not worse than 2012 Hoffman.

2009-2011 Boyd on the other hand was a step above.

Yes, but if Hunt becomes the shiz in the halves after leaving us will cut really deep given the absolute mediocrity of what we've got.
I certainly hope he gets the chance to prove his worth in the halves ahead of Norman, who IMO is not a halve.

The latest sonny money bill williams news is he got injured playing union in japan but will still box in november

The latest sonny money bill williams news is he got injured playing union in japan but will still box in november

Fredie, I want you to stay on this story and have a copy on my desk by the end of the week. I think we could fit it somewhere on the front page.

EDIT: Wrong thread.

Will make this post count, I don't think the Titans traded Prince for Taylor albeit that's how it appears it seems like Prince left them after they made a hefty bid at Cooper Cronk earlier in the year.

Somehow it leaves them a lot of cash even though I'm unsure how unless they were able to sign the likes of Bailey, Minichiello etc. to cheaper deals.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...old-coast-titans/story-e6frep5x-1226504196828

this article says that the titans needed to shed Prince to get under the cap for 2013

That's what I thought the first time I heard news of him moving. It's obvious they need to get rid of someone to stay under the cap.

Sonny money bill has visited sydney roosters office today . film at 11

Big bad sonny ''all black'' money bill Williams has got some bad breaking news, he has to have surgery, be out of training for 4 months at least , his fight vs south African boxer botha is postponed

Folau is set to leave AFL.

Press conference @ 3pm.

Heavily linked with Parra.

Last edited:
**** Parra. Was hoping he would come back to Red Hill.

Coast continue to lose more players.

So far this week they've lost...

Scott Prince - Broncos
Dominique Peyroux - Warriors
Brenton Lawrence - Manly
Michael Henderson - Dragons

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • mrslong
  • Morkel
  • BooKhaki
  • Kev_Guz
  • johnny plath
  • BroncosMan
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manifesto
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Midean
  • Big Del
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.