Player physiques - Pre Season

There was an article a couple months ago talking about how Milford was told to get in shape and lose weight, or beat it. Judging by that photo above, he's in horrible shape. The kind of shape someone is in if they worked out a couple times a month - his diet must be absolute garbage. It's not good enough.

If that's true then he's already been given the ultimatum and instead decided to go the other way. Time's up.

Dosen't look to bad to me

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1574486120563.jpg
    FB_IMG_1574486120563.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 181
He looks out of shape and untoned. For a professional athlete, you should be in top condition.

Look at his 2017 condition...

Milford-Jersey-Nines-2.jpg
You can't compare a picture of him when the season has started to one in the beginning of the pre season. Before Christmas I might add .

You can't compare a picture of him when the season has started to one in the beginning of the pre season. Before Christmas I might add .
That pic is from the 9's, so February? You think he'll shed 10kgs or so in the next couple months?

He looks out of shape and untoned. For a professional athlete, you should be in top condition.

Completely off topic, but jeez I like that jersey. Was that a special occasion type e.g. Auckland Nines or something? I don't remember.

Actually, black is regarded as a 'slimming colour" in that women love black cause it can make you look thinner. Could this possibly be a reason Milf looks so cut in this pic?

Last edited:

That picture is from January 2015, for the record. It was literally the debut of Milford in a Broncos jersey, at the Auckland Nines.

That picture is from January 2015, for the record. It was literally the debut of Milford in a Broncos jersey, at the Auckland Nines.

I want that jersey. And I want that 2015 Anthony Milford back as we knew him then.

Last edited:
Just noticed on the NRL Gift Shop site, the Milf figurine has some fairly apparent love handles happening. Especially when you compare him to Darius who looks quite a bit trimmer.

Attachments

• 1574502190928.jpeg
    1574502190928.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Didn't have the weight of the world on his shoulders just yet.

There's such an easy fat joke there, but I won't touch it.

If only Anthony had as much self-control as me

It’s definitely the ‘15 jersey.

Maybe this guy needs to lay of the ice breaks , you know practice what you preach.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1574656115118.jpg
    FB_IMG_1574656115118.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 135

Active Now

• lynx000
  • mieko
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Pablo
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.