THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aren’t we meant to have a guy who’s amazing at that? I can’t remember his name
If you're talking about Ikin then you're talking about someone who's not on the coaching staff... it's not in his job description to plan out a season from a playing, fitness and loading perspective.

If you're talking about Ikin then you're talking about someone who's not on the coaching staff... it's not in his job description to plan out a season from a playing, fitness and loading perspective.
Nah not Ikin

I think we all get that mate. It's an improvement from the past two years. It's the manner of our last two losses that are concerning.
I think if we get beaten badly by the dragons next week, Then all of the hard work has been undone. We’ll finish the season miserable again with players and coaches doing plenty of soul searching again. The team doesn’t feel like a brotherhood anymore.

Not sure who you mean. I’m just saying they were playing well about a month ago and now they’re not so something in planning has gone wrong. It’s not Kevvie because he hasn’t changed from a month ago.

It could be a lot of things but they haven’t peaked at the Olympics. So some sort of timing is out.

Adam Walsh.

I don’t mean planning like that I mean Your football program/training has to be peaking now.

This. I'm not sure what people aren't understanding here? Teams like the Storm, Roosters etc...time their run to the finals. Factoring in Origin, fatigue etc so the team peaks at the right time. Put simply, we didn't. Instead of gathering momentum in the last week or two, we built around Origin and peaked against the Eels.

This. I'm not sure what people aren't understanding here? Teams like the Storm, Roosters etc...time their run to the finals. Factoring in Origin, fatigue etc so the team peaks at the right time. Put simply, we didn't. Instead of gathering momentum in the last week or two, we built around Origin and peaked against the Eels.
All I'm hearing you say is we fucked up that much we missed our timing by 6 weeks. Rnd 19 . If we planned on going deep into finals then we missed our targets by 8 to 9 weeks.

All I'm hearing you say is we fucked up that much we missed our timing by 6 weeks. Rnd 19 . If we planned on going deep into finals then we missed our targets by 8 to 9 weeks.

I could 100% be wrong, but that's what I'm taking out of what 1910 said.

We've understandably spoken about all the things wrong and all the things that need to change.

How can Kevvie specifically do it? Floggings really inevitably led to both Bennett and Seibold getting sacked. How does Kevvie buck this trend? Can he or is it already inevitably over?

We've understandably spoken about all the things wrong and all the things that need to change.

How can Kevvie specifically do it? Floggings really inevitably led to both Bennett and Seibold getting sacked. How does Kevvie buck this trend? Can he or is it already inevitably over?
He can avoid getting fired by quitting ?

In all seriousness, Kev has at least another year

no one is getting fired, no one is quitting.

we went from bottom of the ladder to 9thísh.

you will see the walters son next year...

Active Now

• barker
  • Rambstien
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Alec
  • johnny plath
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bish
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.