THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The latest articles from Badel and Meyn on our club show just how bad a shape we're in. The whole joint needs to be rebuilt again.
Apparently $7 million worth of contracts under review. Says most of Reyno's $800,000 will go straight to Walsh. Something's gotta give surely with contracts for two-thirds (19 players) of your squad due to be renewed over the next 2 years, according to him.

I've been a Kevvie defender and I'm not going to say this game changes it but I'm being realisitic here for next season.

he Gets the First 10 rounds and we review from there.

Top 4 at that point = Pressure off for now
Top 6 = He atleast lasts the end of the season(He can improve the outlook of that with better results later etc)
Top 8 or very close = we wait till after origin
No where near the 8 = Instant sack and ffs now Barrett is interim.

I've been a Kevvie defender and I'm not going to say this game changes it but I'm being realisitic here for next season.

he Gets the First 10 rounds and we review from there.

Top 4 at that point = Pressure off for now
Top 6 = He atleast lasts the end of the season(He can improve the outlook of that with better results later etc)
Top 8 or very close = we wait till after origin
No where near the 8 = Instant sack and ffs now Barrett is interim.
It’s gonna be tough for the players and Kevvie to show up for pre season if they don’t like each other.

Locky saying that Kev isn’t under pressure to keep his job at this stage lol
I think to be fair given the other options that will come pre origin next year where he will have to justify his job depending on where we are.

The back end of this year doesn't look good though no hiding it.

The kicking on early tackles inside 20 is a side which just doesn't have much else.
The focal point of the Broncos attack (Sailor) refused to get out of second gear. Even on kick returns, he'd casually jog it up and get dominated each and everytime. The only time he looked like making a half-decent run was out of dummy half, otherwise he refused to cop the hits.

They should have just played Cobbo at fullback. At the very least he would have come up with at least one unorthodox run to get the set started. Could have feigned an HIA for Sailor and brought Karapani on to play centre. Defensively he's awful, but at least you'd get better yardage.

The focal point of the Broncos attack (Sailor) refused to get out of second gear. Even on kick returns, he'd casually jog it up and get dominated each and everytime. The only time he looked like making a half-decent run was out of dummy half, otherwise he refused to cop the hits.

They should have just played Cobbo at fullback. At the very least he would have come up with at least one unorthodox run to get the set started. Could have feigned an HIA for Sailor and brought Karapani on to play centre. Defensively he's awful, but at least you'd get better yardage.
It's been a trait all year. Reece and Ezra both guilty of it.
It's a good tactic used sparingly and at the right time to make a rushing D think twice .

Sailor had clearly checked out but that was almost like a "**** you" to the club. Flog and I'm happy to see the back of him.

Sure that's enough from Walters, that game was absolutely pathetic and he deserves no more chances. Missed 3 top 8s in 4 years, come on WB miss one and he gets the sack straight away. Walters has to go and this squad needs a massive overhaul.

Locky saying that Kev isn’t under pressure to keep his job at this stage lol
Locky can **** right off club legend or not. Stick to ch9 and telling the viewers what the ground conditions are you absolute piece of shit

And the one run I saw Riki make he came from the back fence and stopped 2 metres before the defence

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Johnny92
  • davidp
  • azza.79
  • Xzei
  • mystico
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.