Broncos

Kickoff In:

Lang Park

Saturday
Night
18:35

Tigers

Team Lists

wrong , arthurs sees mam go back to his inside and instead of turning it back in to either mam or walsh , he accelerates to the outside making it to difficult to pass and then try's to take on hammer and the rest is history.
as for your hate for kotoni , i think its just butt hurt because Niu got moved on.

Oh FFS ! You1re definitely trippin .
Mam and Walsh are too far behind to pass to .

Nothin to do with Tesi . You are quite misguided if you think that is why I criticised kotoni .
He was gassed . Got pushed back then threw a panic pass that Marty Taupau might be proud of . Other teams will take note of that .

One guy who Brisbane should be closely watching as a potential Arey replacement in a year or so is Jonah Pezet.
Reckon you’re forgetting a guy named Jock Madden whom we got here from the very Wests Tigers. It’s the game against Tigers last year where he out played Arey to be honest and went on to win the game for them.

Having got him here during the offseason and putting the effort into him, let’s look how he performs when he gets a chance before writing him off for someone else. By the looks of things, he’s living up to the expectations in Q-cup so, we made a right call on him.

I’m not sure about Jonah guy showing any interest in coming over here. He’s a true Blue who hates Maroons & us. He’s got all the pedigree of Storm but a different flavor i.e; all Storm Maroons are QLDers but this guy is a Blue Stormer. If it has to be a different club other than the Storm, my bet is — Dogs( purely based on the fact that Gus have a huge wrap on him). But I reckon he is locked until 2025 at the Storm cheats.

NRL2023BHQRound5TeamList

Oh FFS ! You1re definitely trippin .
Mam and Walsh are too far behind to pass to .

Nothin to do with Tesi . You are quite misguided if you think that is why I criticised kotoni .
He was gassed . Got pushed back then threw a panic pass that Marty Taupau might be proud of . Other teams will take note of that .

too far back ?
Screenshot 20230328 152733 Samsung Internet

fair enough cant really drop anyone when you are winning i guess
I would drop Palasia for Kobe in a heartbeat, I don’t know understand why we haven’t. I guess they could argue he needs more match fitness, but by all reports Kobe returned to cup with ease last week.

@Big Del Just explained it to you. The only way he would have seen Mam is if he snapped his neck 180 degrees, in which case he wouldn't have been able to pass the ball at all, probably ever again. Be thankful he didn't.

That just isn't true, Mam was there and he didn't look.

It was an easy draw and pass.

But since we won, it doesn't matter now.

We don't need to rush Kobe back, the team is going just fine and he's probably short on fitness anyways.
Yeah I’d give him another week or 2 especially considering he was expected to be out for a fair bit longer. I reckon hold him out till the titans game so he can add a bit of punch to the team and get in some good game time before we go into a really tough month from about rd 8-12 against top class teams.

I would drop Palasia for Kobe in a heartbeat, I don’t know understand why we haven’t. I guess they could argue he needs more match fitness, but by all reports Kobe returned to cup with ease last week.
Yeah he ran 180metres or so and played 65+mins I think, but it was against the jets who are pretty bad.

Maybe a game or 2 against more difficult qcup teams would be a better primer.

Yeah he ran 180metres or so and played 65+mins I think, but it was against the jets who are pretty bad.

Maybe a game or 2 against more difficult qcup teams would be a better primer.
Agreed, better to give him a few more games in the lower grade to get his match fitness back up then bring him in.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • mystico
  • Splinter
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • MrRobot
  • Mustafur
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.