Broncos

Kickoff In:

Suncorp Stadium

Saturday
Night
18:35

Tigers

Team Lists

When you make a break with only the fullback in front of you, the first thing you do is look for support and look to draw and pass.

I'm sure Mam would've also calling for it as well.
@Big Del Just explained it to you. The only way he would have seen Mam is if he snapped his neck 180 degrees, in which case he wouldn't have been able to pass the ball at all, probably ever again. Be thankful he didn't.

Bennett didn't say that- He was asked about being proud and he said the only place we lost was on the scoreboard.
No - not true. He was asked if he was proud and he said it was a great night - nice football.

After that he then said the following " you know the rules are all designed to be a winner and a loser and you know we were behind on the scoreboard - but its the only place we lost tonight so - just the scoreboard"

Interpret it any way you want but please make sure you don't fall into the same trap while pulling others up for the same, same.

I was quoting from memory as I guess you were and why you got it wrong as well.

you agreed with Bennett's statement that we were beaten everywhere but the scoreboard. i took umbrage at that statement, then proceeded to prove both you and Bennett wrong with those stats.

I also said "Wayne being Wayne" - "some truth in it" - some.

You have interpreted that as if I agreed with him

The guts of my post was to point out there appears to be a concern in this thread regarding our chances against the bottom team in the competition. So until we improve to a point of that no longer being an issue there remains much work to be done by all including our coaching staff.

Over and out!

FFS ! Let me play that " IF " game .

If Walsh had caught Herbies pass and not then kicked it dead ...

If Selwyn had held the ball when Nichols stripped him ...

If Billy got the ball down when he ran from DH ...

I was replying to another if the same way you are. Wake up.

If they go into this game thinking their last performance was good they’ll lose. They should be reminded that losing to the tigers last year was the catalyst to their collapse at the back end. Complete sets and don’t force it.

Does that matter in that situation when Hammer is the only line of defense left and is in pursuit of the guy with the ball leaving a gaping hole on the inside for Mam to get the ball?
Yes. Because again, Arthars couldn’t see him and with that crowd probably couldn’t hear him either. So depending on what tackle it was, Arthars made the correct decision to not just kick blindly in the opposite direction of where he is heading.

Why do we think these guys are made of rubber?

Yes. Because again, Arthars couldn’t see him and with that crowd probably couldn’t hear him either. So depending on what tackle it was, Arthars made the correct decision to not just kick blindly in the opposite direction of where he is heading.

Well you suggest by claiming because Cobbo didn't go for one ball, we need to talk about him yet Jesse makes a mistake and we're all good here.

Regardless, I do think it was a mistake but I'm not going to hang Arthars for it. For reference:

You may be right that Jesse didn't hear Ezra but it isn't like Mam was miles away from him either. I don't mind, I am ok with wrong decisions happening at times.

Well you suggest by claiming because Cobbo didn't go for one ball, we need to talk about him yet Jesse makes a mistake and we're all good here.

Regardless, I do think it was a mistake but I'm not going to hang Arthars for it. For reference:

You may be right that Jesse didn't hear Ezra but it isn't like Mam was miles away from him either. I don't mind, I am ok with wrong decisions happening at times.

Wrong decisions and giving up are two different things. I’m disappointed in you Sproj. You’re not stupid but these comparisons are dumb

No - not true. He was asked if he was proud and he said it was a great night - nice football.

After that he then said the following " you know the rules are all designed to be a winner and a loser and you know we were behind on the scoreboard - but its the only place we lost tonight so - just the scoreboard"

Interpret it any way you want but please make sure you don't fall into the same trap while pulling others up for the same, same.

I was quoting from memory as I guess you were and why you got it wrong as well.

That's word for word what I said. Completely different to what you said. He didn't say we beat them everywhere but the scoreboard that changes it.

Wrong decisions and giving up are two different things. I’m disappointed in you Sproj. You’re not stupid but these comparisons are dumb
look at the video mam and walsh scream up on the inside in arthers vision he knows they're there but instead heads to the outside , if he turns it in to either early we score. arthers most definatly bombed it.

Hammer should have gone off for holding arthars down as well to be fair.

Well ,,, when Arthurs hits the gap Ezra is on his left .
As Arthurs gets into space Ezra comes back on his right . As Ezra calls for the kick Hammer catches up to Arthurs and tackles him before he can position the ball in his hands to kick . A right footed kicker running towards the left touch line is gonna need to kick it off the outside of his foot banana style . That takes a moment to size up and execute . Arthurs didn`t have that amount of time and space .

And for all the get Kotoni involved cheer leaders . Did you note how gassed he was in that play ? He was going no where before he pushed a pass in his own quarter . That could bite him on the arse if he keeps trying that .

not sure which end he was running but dont most use the big screen to get a site on who is in support/chasing?

Well ,,, when Arthurs hits the gap Ezra is on his left .
As Arthurs gets into space Ezra comes back on his right . As Ezra calls for the kick Hammer catches up to Arthurs and tackles him before he can position the ball in his hands to kick . A right footed kicker running towards the left touch line is gonna need to kick it off the outside of his foot banana style . That takes a moment to size up and execute . Arthurs didn`t have that amount of time and space .

And for all the get Kotoni involved cheer leaders . Did you note how gassed he was in that play ? He was going no where before he pushed a pass in his own quarter . That could bite him on the arse if he keeps trying that .
wrong , arthurs sees mam go back to his inside and instead of turning it back in to either mam or walsh , he accelerates to the outside making it to difficult to pass and then try's to take on hammer and the rest is history.
as for your hate for kotoni , i think its just butt hurt because Niu got moved on.

Well, if its good enough for the Storm.

Best place to beat the Tigers (who are looking at a fifth straight win against us believe it or not!) will be to target Brooks on the left edge.

One guy who Brisbane should be closely watching as a potential Arey replacement in a year or so is Jonah Pezet.

Heres some actions he helped run against Brooks and Kepaoa.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Theres a fair bit of miscommunication between the Tigers half and his left edge forward, causing some rather easy post contact metres.

if Brisbane do this with Haas during his first half stint this game could be over after 40 minutes.

giphy.gif

Haas moving wider into a retreating defence with support and his willingness now to unlock the ball carrying harm to pass is lethal.

Recce has already worked this out.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  • davidp
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • Spoon
  • Waynesaurus
  • Painin the Haas
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.