PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warriors are a different side with Egan, SJ, CNK and TMM fit.

Broncos won't see it coming, the Warriors won't leak Try's like the Storm did. Websters men are going to Lang Park to win

The Broncos seem to be to ready to just show up and win. Big mistake. Brisbane and Melbourne are the only two sides in the NRL the Warriors actually enjoy playing.
Should be a cracker. Definitely better than Melbourne v Penrith was. I do think Broncos will win, but if they lose, they don't deserve it. Best part of that is that it will drive them further next season. Just as it did this season compared to last.

Should be a cracker. Definitely better than Melbourne v Penrith was. I do think Broncos will win, but if they lose, they don't deserve it. Best part of that is that it will drive them further next season. Just as it did this season compared to last.

I didn't want to bring up 2015 and 2016. But. I did.

The Broncos seem to be to ready to just show up and win. Big mistake.
I've watched a lot of the Broncos interviews this week and they haven't shown any complacency and have always given plenty of credit to the Warriors. No way in the world has Kevvie got them thinking they just need to show up. Sounds like you're just making up stories in your own head.

The Warriors are a different side with Egan, SJ, CNK and TMM fit.

Broncos won't see it coming, the Warriors won't leak Try's like the Storm did. Websters men are going to Lang Park to win

The Broncos seem to be to ready to just show up and win. Big mistake. Brisbane and Melbourne are the only two sides in the NRL the Warriors actually enjoy playing.

The only thing we won't see coming are Warriors fans in the post-game discussion.

Could we be on the precipice of the Grand Final match up we’ve all wanted since 2019.

Demas Wong V Broncos.​

thought that was him in the panthers box wasnt sure tho

If I've learned anything, the Warriors faithful will be the first ones here congratulating us and wishing us well against the Panthers.

Not after talking it up before the game.

Just read the back story to Reyno coming to Red Hill. It is so pleasing to see that Chris (Thirsty) Johns is still in our corner despite a stint as CEO with the storm.

Indeed, according to how Roy Masters writes the story we owe much of our current success to the huge amount of unpaid work done by Johnsie in the background. By all accounts, he's a bit of a guardian angel for Kevvie.

Makes you appreciate some of our 'Old boys' even more.

Just read the back story to Reyno coming to Red Hill. It is so pleasing to see that Chris (Thirsty) Johns is still in our corner despite a stint as CEO with the storm.

Indeed, according to how Roy Masters writes the story we owe much of our current success to the huge amount of unpaid work done by Johnsie in the background. By all accounts, he's a bit of a guardian angel for Kevvie.

Makes you appreciate some of our 'Old boys' even more.

Roy is still the best league writer- it's 100% true what he wrote. He's so well connected he goes to Storm training all the time and still stays around the game with the older coaches- Bennett and Bellamy love him.

Donaghy told a story the other day that on his second day they went to Sydney to get Reynolds and he had the idea let’s take a jumper with seven on for him.

When they chatted and got up to leave he gave him the present and said try this on in your own time and see if you like the look of it.

Not sure if it worked but it was good work.

Roy is still the best league writer- it's 100% true what he wrote. He's so well connected he goes to Storm training all the time and still stays around the game with the older coaches- Bennett and Bellamy love him.
Yeh I liked the DD/jumper story. The ability to think ahead and make both a freindly but really strong psychological gesture is what separates the good negotiators from the great negotiators. DD obviously falls into the latter.

thought that was him in the panthers box wasnt sure tho

Who would have thought he'd have provided the analytics for three Grand Finals in a row.

Who's already wearing their Broncos jersey?

Hand Up Its Me GIF by The Roku Channel

Win or Lose, the entire team has exceeded expectations by a large margin.
Credit to Kev (who i wholeheartedly doubted when he begqn his tenure as coach) for turning this team around in a big way.

I will be gutted if we dont make it to the GF, or lose the GF if we do get there, but at the same time so happy we made it this far on the back of some of the worst seasons of footy this club has produced.

LETS GET IT!

I've watched a lot of the Broncos interviews this week and they haven't shown any complacency and have always given plenty of credit to the Warriors. No way in the world has Kevvie got them thinking they just need to show up. Sounds like you're just making up stories in your own head.

Warriors fans seem to think that Broncos' fans glib confidence reflects the team's attitude, when in fact the former is mostly bombast, and the latter is definitely not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Organix
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • jd87
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Morkel
  • theshed
  • Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Gympie devil
  • Skyblues87
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.