Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I would never have anticipated what was to come, but this is what I said after Round 1:

It all begins from here and I believe the only way is up. It's not going to be pretty but I have the utmost confidence it's going to happen and for all the fans who endured the long commutes, the heat and disappointment, it will all be worth it.

https://broncoshq.com/brisbane-bron...ssion-round-1-south-sydney-6.html#post2657783

The week after, the Broncos scored the ugliest win of the season before kicking things off against the Cowboys...

I have a bit of headwobble over it, but I never doubted we were a chance :D

Still buzzing. Can't sleep. Running so many huge moments from that game in my head.

Then spent a good hour at the chook pen.

Sydney Roosters Discussion - The Chookpen | Unofficial Sydney Roosters Forum

They are well and truly 'caged birds' at the moment all walling in eachothers **** shit and feathers! Feels great...

A lot of talk about JWH going down, Pearce being a poor choice, no leadership or desire and of course that sizzling pass by skd! - then there's ordassity to say boo hoo about the 50/50 skd try after they were gifted the worst of tries last week!

Wow. I know most fans are confident in their own team but almost all were confident in an easy chooks win. Some felt more comfortable then against the Bulldogs.....lol

Love how they call Hodges are merkin yet they have two players, Fergo and SKD with alleged indecent and domestic assaults (In Shaun's case he has 11 charges). Loved how they brush that aside and called him a god last week.

Onto the game. Great performance obviously! Our signings for this year couldn't have played better. 99% of us would never thought Blair would be this great, solid maybe but not a leader. I really thought their forwards would just roll us and put too much pressure on our line but our own forwards were just as good.

That start, just crazy. We needed that type of start. Nerves were gone and we could play beautiful attacking football.

Really hope the Cowboys get through, would love to see an all QLD GF!!

To think I'll be on a plane to the usa while the grand final airs :/

Need to find a way to watch it over international waters haha

Who are you flying with? It's more than possible you will be able to watch it on a plane if you're flying with a full service airline.

Two great side moments from last night:
SKD standing back 8 metres in defence - someone yells, "GET THE WIFE BASHER ON SIDE", I'm sure he would have heard it.

Both refs standing behind Jordy Kahu for a conversion absolutely copping the mother of all sprays from about a dozen in the crowd. Badger looks at them with a big grin swinging his whistle.

Wow. What a game. Was sitting right infront of all 3 tries. 0 voice left. Its our year. Roosters reign of terror(during the season) is over. We shut down RTS and won. So did melb 2 weeks ago.
IN WAYNE WE TRUST

Everyone should have a look at the Roosters forum. Their tears are glorious. They're a very delusional bunch.

image1.jpg

Who are you flying with? It's more than possible you will be able to watch it on a plane if you're flying with a full service airline.
Can you imagine that. Poor other passengers. It'd be all. "GET THE ***** ONSIDE". "OFCOURSE YOURE GOING TO THE VIDEO ITS A BRONCOS TRY". "HOW IS THAT EVEN A PENALtY" I reckon you'd end up being subdued with a taser.

McCullough was epic last night. Excellent service from dummy half and his defence was brilliant. He cut RTS down a few times in one-on-one tackles and shut down a few more of the Roosters' set plays close to the line.

Everyone should have a look at the Roosters forum. Their tears are glorious. They're a very delusional bunch.

Delusional is the word!

Waahh, Hodges is a bully
Thaiday milks penalties
it's about time we started to wrestle and milk penalties too

blah blah blah

The key to us winning the Grand Final.

Wear the Heritage jersey..

Most of our best performances were when we were wearing that.

Our section always seems loud, but last night it was legitimately deafening. I had a bitch of a headache with about 5 to go (that I'm sure I contributed to greatly) and I still have it. And no voice, in fact it hurts to breathe. And it's so worth it.

They aren't taking it well are they. Also i get the feeling they don't like Hodgo at all. Lol

-Defence within opposition half was fucking fantastic. Taking the opportunity to move up, staggered line, to smash straight running forwards was a massive adjustment. A couple of times chooks were 4th tackle inside their 20 metres early in the second half - and that was what really broke them - forcing them to push some plays. Hopefully waiting back 10 metres in a straight line within the opposition half is now a thing of the past.

-Our spine and forwards are carrying our 3/4s at present - our 3/4s simply aren't playing good enough to ensure a premiership. Kahu, Reed, Oates all need to lift next week, yet they walked off acting like they had great games. Kahu has been over rated these past couple of months, and Reed is the SKD of the broncs.

-Milf, Reed, Oates don't look like a premiership winning goal line defensive combo. Thaiday and Gillett can only do so much.

-Oates is, still, no winger. Lifting feet and lower leg when sliding near try line? Nope. Confidence to catch high balls? Awareness when letting the ball bounce to position to make the most of bounce or to cover attackers? or just letting it falcon off your noggin or standing close enough to ensure you will always knock it on? Still a year or two of good coaching away from being an actual winger.

They aren't taking it well are they. Also i get the feeling they don't like Hodgo at all. Lol

We can be even because I despise Ferguson. When he moves into a new neighborhood does he have to go door knocking and tell people a sex offender is moving in?

Active Now

• Organix
  • Aldo
  • Spoon
  • lynx000
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.