POST GAME Preliminary Final: Broncos vs Warriors

Yes, they are. That ridiculous call and subsequent try did not sink the Warriors. The Broncos overall dominant performance and 30 point difference is what sunk them.
If that was against you you'd be crying. Stop being so one eyed.

I completely agree If that was against us I’d be fuming, and if you notice, most Broncos fans ARE saying that. But to single it out as a highlight and that’s what sunk the warriors is wrong and inaccurate, and deflects away from yet another Broncos win.

I have no gripe with you, or anyone but if you think that changed anything I’d suggest you’re delusional my friend.

Patty and Reece in the post-match interviews acknowledged that they can't play the same way against the Panthers next week.

So, hopefully that focus is there and we're much more clinical and smarter with our play. Penrith will absolutely punish any mistakes we make, or take advantage of even the smallest opportunity. They are a ruthless team. Our concentration level needs to be 100% for the full 80 minutes.
Yep. My wife has been a Panthers tragic for 24 years so I’ve watched them a lot over the years. This current team of theirs is simply outstanding. They are relentless, ruthless, skillful, fast, and brilliant. It might be an unpopular opinion around here but I love watching them play. I’ve really enjoyed watching this team emerge over the last few years from years of mediocrity. Watching our young team start to go to this level is like watching history repeat.
It’s going to take a massive performance to beat them but by god if we do it’s going to be our greatest premiership ever. in my humble opinion🤣

kevie playing dumb on the offloads. you dont offload that much if there wasnt some sort of plan during the game. think hes trying to keep penrith guessing
He’s gone to another level as a coach.

I don't think the sensor on my watch will last this week let alone grand final day.

Hoping I don't have a heart attack before Sunday.
View attachment 24347
Finally getting to watch the game. Only half time but my stress levels up even knowing the result. This is some team. The confidence to make mistakes and carry on will be what beats the Riff. going to be a long week. Giddy up.

Lol, like you're coming from a place without bias. I love this nonsense from opposition fans that hate the Broncos - accusations that we're biased, when they are coming from a place that is just as biased.

Talk about one eyed. Don't you have a bridge to get back under, you fucking cyclops?

Lol, like you're coming from a place without bias. I love this nonsense from opposition fans that hate the Broncos - accusations that we're biased, when they are coming from a place that is just as biased.

Talk about one eyed. Don't you have a bridge to get back under, you fucking cyclops?
Not contesting the point though are ya slugger.

we left about 20 points on the table with bounce of ball. Seriously the cats wont deal with our attacking threats. Forward battle will be epic. Cant wait.

Okay, here we go.

The Warriors scored three tries, all inside the first thirty minutes. One of those was an intercept against the run of play, so really they only created two tries of their own with ball in hand. They threatened to score again all night, absolute full credit to them - but the Broncos showed a great deal of resolve in holding them out.

Had they converted three or even two of those, you could argue that that incident had a greater bearing on the game, as they'd have only been six or eight points back. But they didn't. They were two full converted tries behind, and despite periods of dominance they didn't score - and it's not like the Broncos weren't also threatening that whole time, and didn't drop a few chances of their own.

The try happened with twenty-five minutes to go. Twenty-five! There was plenty of time to get back in it. We're not talking a two point victory in the last minutes.

They then went on to shoot themselves in the foot by committing a lazy and needless professional foul. Broncos have been there - Herbie did the same against Souths. It was dumb, but it was intentional, and that sin binning turned the game more than the forward pass try.

Even Webster wouldn't be drawn on this, and if anyone had reason to, it'd be him.

Arguing that that try cost the Warriors the game is either being willfully ignorant to try to rile up an opposition supporter base, or is from a place of genuine ignorance about the game. So which is it - are you a troll, or do you just not understand the game? Neither makes you look good. Maybe it's a bit of both...

As for biases - I readily admit we have them. But for the most part we acknowledge them, and I think you'd struggle to find evidence on here of even the most passionate supporter making as idiotic a statement as yours in response to a similar decision going against us.

I eagerly await your counterargument to both points, since you haven't really made a detailed case for your position to this point.

Yep, it was a fucking terrible call and swung the momentum back to Brisbane. But the avalanche that came after that moment was always coming mate. It was only a matter of time before Brisbane broke away and finished the game.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Allo
  • RolledOates
  • BruiserMk1
  • Wild Horse
  • Fozz
  • kman
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.