POST GAME Preliminary Final: Broncos vs Warriors

Everyone? We?

He's doing exactly what I said he'd do.
So you liked him as a half at QLD Cup level. Awesome stuff.

You're just jealous I called Reece Walsh. No mincing of words here, bucko:

2021- that's cute kid- three years behind me.

Walsh was outstanding for the U16 this year- Mick Roberts was so impressed with him all week- he named him captain. Walker I have spoken about before- great kid and just a very instinctive footballer.

Reece Walsh is impressive, very dynamic and energetic. Was in the Queensland 16's last year. He was great yesterday.

Tweed have done very well considering the half they should have is playing for Wynnum, Imagine Walsh and Coates still getting ball from Dearden.

Cobbo tackling Montoya before the ball had even began it’s decent was one of the weirdest things I’ve seen in a game lol
Wasn’t it?!! I can’t think of another time I had seen something like that. He was like a fucking torpedo too but so early. I think Vossy said it well when her said he got there yesterday.

He'll never take individual ownership of a bad take. He'll pull out a handful of random Twitter posts to prove it was unanimous.

Funny thing is if he'd been right it'd be an individual victory, no doubt.

Called it.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • bert_lifts
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.