Apr 14, 2013
Ipswich 18-6 over Wavell.

Ipswich v PBC next week.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
One of the great mysteries- if you looked at every NRL player that got a game since 2014 I would say he's better than a lot. Junior Roos 2013- normally that gets you something.

He couldn't have done anymore- 58 games for Raiders in NYC- 35 tries, Fullback of the year in 2013.

Ricky never picked him then Mounties and moved up to Qld- 150 Cup games and no NRL games.

Nothing off-field he's a great bloke. Don't think he even drinks.
Thanks mate, appreciate the reply.

Definitely sounds perplexing as to why he was never given a shot, especially when you consider some of the dross that's had a run of games over the years.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Madden.

Sailor's first half was exceptional yesterday four try assists and did it all- kicked for a try, flick pass, long pass and short pass- then ran 50m. Sailor is going to be up there with the Petero Medal.

But last season when he was in the halves for six games it was terrible- I acknowledge Souths were terrible and that wouldn't have helped but I think Sailor is the type of player that you can let do halves things but not make him be a half.

Madden runs too much for my liking but he's a half.

My big fault with Madden was shown on Sunday- Wynnum score 30 points and their half doesn't have a single try assists, line break assists, line break or even engage the line for anyone yet runs 21 times.

Madden kicked beautifully yesterday, and I don't think Wynnum get 30 points without his long kicking game. He's selfless with his kicking.

I thought Madden was better against the Cowboys although still a few times I thought gees.
Good answer, thank you. I haven’t watched much cup this year to be honest but his long kicking game left much to be desired from what I saw at NRL level

i would say that maybe Reynolds boot has inflated my expectations but Walsh’s few kicks had far more power.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
No Sailor for Souths.

That's going to be a few try assists they have to find.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Souths lose the minor premiership losing to Capras.

Bears take it out again.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Pereira really solid try and strong work, on the back of a Te Kura run and off-load. Souths lack any attacking zest without Sailor.

18 points shouldn't be enough to win, Souths should have thrown more at them and the winning try had a really soft legs tackle by Mozer.

Locky's Left Boot

Locky's Left Boot

NYC Player
Jul 26, 2017
Pereira really solid try and strong work, on the back of a Te Kura run and off-load. Souths lack any attacking zest without Sailor.

18 points shouldn't be enough to win, Souths should have thrown more at them and the winning try had a really soft legs tackle by Mozer.
I Saw Paix with the 9 on his jersey (tuned in pretty late on the 80th) Any reason why Mozer hasn't been starting? We look better with mozer tbh

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
If you're a Redcliffe supporter, you'd have to be cheering for Wynnum over Brisbane, right? Even if it means finishing sixth, I'd much rather play the Pride again with players returning from NRL duty than take on a Falcons team filled with Storm players. Papenhuyzen appears to be getting better by the week and I don't think the Dolphins have the game to beat them this early in the finals.

You'd be filthy if you were a Tweed fan. Do or die game and you lose your two best players in the lead-up. It's always bound to happen and that's the double edge sword of being a feeder, but it would have been great to see Weaver and Kini mixing it up in the business end.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Speaking of Redcliffle and Q Cup .
What ever happened to Albert Kelly ? I thought he might be an outside chance of a run for the Dolphins when they were short .

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Souths v Tigers
Bears v Capras or Wynnum
Falcons v Capras or Redcliffe
Pride v Wynnum v Dolphins

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Speaking of Redcliffle and Q Cup .
What ever happened to Albert Kelly ? I thought he might be an outside chance of a run for the Dolphins when they were short .

Plays for Souths.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
If you're a Redcliffe supporter, you'd have to be cheering for Wynnum over Brisbane, right? Even if it means finishing sixth, I'd much rather play the Pride again with players returning from NRL duty than take on a Falcons team filled with Storm players. Papenhuyzen appears to be getting better by the week and I don't think the Dolphins have the game to beat them this early in the finals.

You'd be filthy if you were a Tweed fan. Do or die game and you lose your two best players in the lead-up. It's always bound to happen and that's the double edge sword of being a feeder, but it would have been great to see Weaver and Kini mixing it up in the business end.

Tweed still should have done better, they won by 62 last week minus Kini and Weaver and then lose this week by 25- Jets are different to Sunshine Coast but they should have done better. But I think that's been the season the whole way through. Look great, look good, win, lose, look terrible.

I think Paps is done was the story yesterday, I would expect he plays against the Dragons now.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.