Racism drama in the U20's

IIRC NSW'S perceived racism towards indigenous players was part of Inglis's desire to play for Queensland... This sort of shit needs to be stamped out immediately by the club if it's legit - it's not something you want to be even loosely associated with when so many players were trying to recruit are indigenous or islanders.

Geez these boys are a bit delicate aren't they? if i had a dollar for every time i was called a white **** on a football field I'd be the richest white **** on the face of the planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez these boys are a bit delicate aren't they? if i had a dollar for every time i was called a white c**t on a football field I'd be the richest white c**t on the face of the planet.

Or a skippy or a convict.
It should work both ways......but it don't.

Try saying black and fat with a mouth guard in...

BTW, this is the player it was directed at:

image.img.jpg

It's not a nice thing to say (if it's fat), but it's a dime a dozen on the footy paddock.
This PC overreaction to anything possibly racist, is almost as much of a blight on society, as xenophobia!

If he did say black ****, then yes... off with ya head.

Not to be mean, but he does look like a chubby Dylan Walker..

As far as the racism thing is concerned, hope it's not true, but if so, whoever the concerned party is should cop a hefty penalty.

No place for that shit.

And herein lies the problem

You can call someone a black **** and the world is up in arms

Call them a white **** nobody gives 2 shits

Call them a fat **** nobody gives 2 shits

The world has gone stark raving bonkers

If a black guy called a white person a "white ****" on the field we'd be having the exact same conversation, racism is racism.

If a black guy called a white person a "white ****" on the field we'd be having the exact same conversation, racism is racism.

Have you ever seen any mention of racism towards white people anywhere in the news? "Abuse" like that goes both ways, if not more towards white people. We generally don't really give a shit if someone says it to us though.

No we wouldn't. I hear it multiple times on the local footy field every week. Nothing is ever pulled up but if its on the other shoe, **** me there is a blow up. I think some people are just a bit too precious

I must live in a more civilised community to you guys or something, can't say I experience the words "white ****" and "black ****" used that regularly where I'm from. I just assumed they were treated equally, socially speaking. Isn't that the thing nowadays, equality?

I lose track of the amount of times I am walking down the street only to have someone yell out "hey white ****". So prolific.

I must live in a more civilised community to you guys or something, can't say I experience the words "white ****" and "black ****" used that regularly where I'm from. I just assumed they were treated equally, socially speaking. Isn't that the thing nowadays, equality?

The sad part is, when I normally hear someone saying the black c word, its normally another black person. Maybe just maybe, if they started pulling up their own people for saying it would send a bit stronger message but its just washed away unless its a person from another race saying it.

The sad part is, when I normally hear someone saying the black c word, its normally another black person. Maybe just maybe, if they started pulling up their own people for saying it would send a bit stronger message but its just washed away unless its a person from another race saying it.
Don't get me started on the use/misuse of the n word. Just tell me so I can be clear - is it a term of endearment or the curse of Satan designed to cut to the bone?

I just want to point something out as there has been a few instances in this thread of people typing the word **** differently.

Do not circumvent the profanity filter
You have the option to view and post swear words which are otherwise restricted. You can turn this on or off from your member settings. Circumventing the word filter is not allowed, and if you wish to swear, we request you turn the censor off.

Please do not type the word differently so that it's visible as it's against the rules.

Thanks.

Meh, because there's the inherent derogatory intent. You can still use the term "white" in an insulting way, but it's generally only to call out a particular trait, eg, the stereotype of not having rhythm. But "black" has historically been a swipe at the inferiority of a group of people as a whole.

The same reason I need an almighty push to use the C word.

We might aspire to equality, but to do so I don't think it's that difficult to show a bit of decency and avoid references or phrases that have a long history of being derogatory.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  • mitch222
  • Fitzy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • HarryAllan7
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Bish
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • Manofoneway
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • porouian
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.