Raiders vs Broncos [Round 14, 2021]

Might as well pull the white flag and walk off at this point.

Hahah stupidest send off. What’s the bet he won’t get punished at the judiciary. How the hell do you pull out of that

This ref and Cummins are always tough on the Broncos. Honestly feels like there's some subconscious bias against us with some refs. Not that the opposition needs any help against us

We've had a coaching change, and 100000 lineup changes this season, yet the team still gets shit on defensively. Where's the biggest issue when it comes to defence, is it the coaching or the players?!?

It starts with the team selections, defense is not about attitude as the talking morons always say, it is about combinations. These guys don't know who is playing next to them week in, week out so no combinations exist whatsoever. Whatever Kevvie did in preseason and whatever progress was made up to the Roosters, he has undone it all and then some by these moronic team changes every week.

No, Peter Nolan, Paul White and Wayne Bennett caused this. Our cap is a mess

It started when WB came back. Just took a few years to really show.

Each team he has coached he has stuffed up.

I’ve said every week that I’m not going to watch and I have watched. But this time I’m serious. I refuse to watch anymore of these useless ***** until they are held accountable for these performances

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncos Maestro
  • HarryAllan7
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • RolledOates
  • Organix
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Rowdy124
  • LittleDavey
  • Old Mate
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.