Raiders vs Broncos [Round 14, 2021]

This team gave up early in the game. Give the supporters a reason not to give up on the team.

It starts with the team selections, defense is not about attitude as the talking morons always say, it is about combinations. These guys don't know who is playing next to them week in, week out so no combinations exist whatsoever. Whatever Kevvie did in preseason and whatever progress was made up to the Roosters, he has undone it all and then some by these moronic team changes every week.

That piss poor effort on Papalii isn't about combinations Sproj. It's just straight up laziness and lack of commitment. If anything it is both an attitude and combinations issue.

I'm sad to say, I have turned over to the AFL to watch two teams I couldn't care less about but I can't do it anymore even with the Broncos. I haven't watched a full game since watching us against the Roosters on replay.

Fair send off. He needed to lower his arms more.
If he lowers his arms he is probably putting himself at the risk of hurting himself. It's a natural bracing reaction

Wonder if Karmichael retires soon after experiencing this woeful game the sport has become.

Fully on board the view the NRL are wilfully destroying this club and - as a byproduct - the players who play for it. Against a team coming off a bye (why don't teams who have had byes play each other, btw, and teams who are yet to have theirs play each other?), with this atrocious refereeing performance, and to top it off a SEND OFF for less than we've seen barely even get penalised...I just can't anymore.

How do these poor blokes try and get up week after week to get raped by the whistle? We can barely watch it, how must they feel? Watching the Raiders flop late and lie all over them in tackles yet be pinged for...well, I'm not even sure half the time.

I said last week about the switch had flicked. I didn't even want to watch tonight but I tuned in for the club. Don't think I'll bother anymore. This 'competition' is corrupt and rotten to the core. It is now 'entertainment', it's not the game I love.

He was soft in magic round when we got 50 put on us.

If he's quiet again he can go jump.
What do you want him to say?

He still needs to turn up next week with the same group of donkeys.

He balancing saving his arse from the sack or his team turning on him.

Fully on board the view the NRL are wilfully destroying this club and - as a byproduct - the players who play for it. Against a team coming off a bye (why don't teams who have had byes play each other, btw, and teams who are yet to have theirs play each other?), with this atrocious refereeing performance, and to top it off a SEND OFF for less than we've seen barely even get penalised...I just can't anymore.

How do these poor blokes try and get up week after week to get raped by the whistle? We can barely watch it, how must they feel? Watching the Raiders flop late and lie all over them in tackles yet be pinged for...well, I'm not even sure half the time.

I said last week about the switch had flicked. I didn't even want to watch tonight but I tuned in for the club. Don't think I'll bother anymore. This 'competition' is corrupt and rotten to the core. It is now 'entertainment', it's not the game I love.
Get over yourself. If Broncos were winning a game you wouldn't even open your mouth with the trash you just sprouted. The competition has adapted and your team isn't winning. Things change and they will but don't sprout that bs.

Surely tickets sales will plummet soon? The nrl want us to suffer before this new team comes in but who’s actually going to flip teams? Not me I just won’t watch, I’ll watch the lions play exciting footy with a pretty young team that look to stay competitive for a long time.

nrl have not thought this through and I hope it burns.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Browny
  • Morkel
  • Alec
  • Nerd
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Adammacca
  • Brocko
  • Ras
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Jazza
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.