Raiders vs Broncos [Round 14, 2021]

Have a tissue for your issue. At least when my team was hitting spoons I wasn't blaming the refs. You had tons of opps this game early on and couldn't convert. Bronco fans are so salty.
Your shit team hasn’t won shit since 1986 dude, give up while you’re way behind.

Can we please ban this ****.
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

That piss poor effort on Papalii isn't about combinations Sproj. It's just straight up laziness and lack of commitment. If anything it is both an attitude and combinations issue.
It's both, Parramatta went to shit when Waqa Blake came back and established players got moved. Even Tom Oppocic looked shit on the right side after a great start to the season on the left. We need good players there each week, Kev can't put a solid team together if they are injured, suspended, or shit.

Have a tissue for your issue. At least when my team was hitting spoons I wasn't blaming the refs. You had tons of opps this game early on and couldn't convert. Bronco fans are so salty.
I’d like to introduce you to the backside of my nutsack. That’s the most I will entertain you with.

We definitely suck. But no one of sound mind can look at that first half and say Canberra weren't doing things deserving of six agains against them. And getting away with it. Momentum is manufactured.
Momentum is mass times velocity... using it in a sporting sense is annoying

Fully on board the view the NRL are wilfully destroying this club and - as a byproduct - the players who play for it. Against a team coming off a bye (why don't teams who have had byes play each other, btw, and teams who are yet to have theirs play each other?), with this atrocious refereeing performance, and to top it off a SEND OFF for less than we've seen barely even get penalised...I just can't anymore.

How do these poor blokes try and get up week after week to get raped by the whistle? We can barely watch it, how must they feel? Watching the Raiders flop late and lie all over them in tackles yet be pinged for...well, I'm not even sure half the time.

I said last week about the switch had flicked. I didn't even want to watch tonight but I tuned in for the club. Don't think I'll bother anymore. This 'competition' is corrupt and rotten to the core. It is now 'entertainment', it's not the game I love.
I don't want to sound like that guy with the tinfoil hat, but it sure feels like the NRL big wigs love that we're the laughing stock of the league. It's no secret they love the Sydney-based teams.

Yes our discipline is shocking, but it sure feels like there's some sort of hidden agenda against us when we've got refs like this bloke and Ben Cummins officiating.
Then look at the way media covers the club. FFS, we're owned by the media, yet they love to shit all over us. I just don't understand.

We definitely suck. But no one of sound mind can look at that first half and say Canberra weren't doing things deserving of six agains against them. And getting away with it. Momentum is manufactured.
The ref was really shit. Mostly against us I felt, but unlike many here I don't think it happens every week so I don't buy into the conspiracy that the refereeing hierarchy has it out for us.

At this rate, it will be 2 decades before you even compete. Enjoy!
We’ll probably win a premiership before your shit show pal. At least you’re used to losing though.

I don't want to sound like that guy with the tinfoil hat, but it sure feels like the NRL big wigs love that we're the laughing stock of the league. It's no secret they love the Sydney-based teams.

Yes our discipline is shocking, but it sure feels like there's some sort of hidden agenda against us when we've got refs like this bloke and Ben Cummins officiating.
Then look at the way media covers the club. FFS, we're owned by the media, yet they love to shit all over us. I just don't understand.

More people hate the club and gleefully click on "Broncos suck" articles, than support it and click on "Broncos won" articles.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • cento
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • Mustafur
  • Wild Horse
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.